Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

If she won't drink then there isn't much I can do...I don't want to chop her but if she won't drink then my options are limited. I'll give her through the weekend then see what happens.

I see your point Cat-man but there surely has to be a way around this.. Maybe some kind of foliar treatment.. I dunno. [emoji848]

I suppose if you're only gonna chop it all up for oil and stuff it won't make much difference but if it was me, I'd have a go at getting her to finish. What could possibly go wrong? [emoji38]

I see your point Cat-man but there surely has to be a way around this.. Maybe some kind of foliar treatment.. I dunno. [emoji848]

I suppose if you're only gonna chop it all up for oil and stuff it won't make much difference but if it was me, I'd have a go at getting her to finish. What could possibly go wrong? [emoji38]
I just hate seeing her suffer. My own fault for not paying better attention the last few weeks.
Hopefully she starts drinking in the next few days and i can limp her along.

Well just got home...she's done. Hasn't drank in 3 days and is crispy through and through. She'll come down ASAP and not gonna bother with weights or anything. Another lesson learned. Not giving up though. Gonna start another this week and try again. Next time I'll be more vigilant and keep better eyes on her. Not a total loss as I'm sure I can make some decent oil or something out of her.
Thanks for following along everyone and trying to help. It is what it is.

Back