Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Thats so weird im sorry to hear it man.
At least your getting oil. Take pics of everything, the roots the plant i wanna see her in all her glory shes a killer even half done.

dont feel bad i screwed up 3 hydros before i got this far
Thanks man. I'll get a decent haul as it is. Nothing to really cry about but could have been a lot better

What is going on in the environment? What is the leaf temperature? Are the lights on her real tight? Do you have a fan blowing directly toward the plant? The combination of direct wind and warmth, and sometimes just one or the other can cause her to get crispy, and/or start drying up, cupping, etc.

The very first thing I would suggest is that if you have a fan running, switch it off. And raise your lights a little. I can't see where you have things, but every time I have had leaves go crispy or dry up it has been the fan. I stopped using one altogether because of it.

My fan was not blowing right on it and the light was as high as I could go.
And it is now chopped. Everything top to bottom was dry as could be - no need to cure anything as its already dry.
The worst part is - hasn't drank in days, dry as a bone, prob hasn't put on weight in who knows how long - and still got 286g of bud. Now I wonder what could have been...
It's all good. Learned a lesson about being lazy with DWC...it's easy but still needs to be monitored and watched.

wait you got 286g of dryed trimmed bud???????!?!?!?!?! No way im topping that lol
surely the bud still has to dry? ;D
It is so dry right now it's not even a joke. It may dry a little more but no way is she gonna lose 1/2-3/4 weight. It's hard to explain how dry she is right now. She basically cured on the vine...

wait you got 286g of dryed trimmed bud???????!?!?!?!?! No way im topping that lol
surely the bud still has to dry? ;D
It is so dry right now it's not even a joke. It may dry a little more but no way is she gonna lose 1/2-3/4 weight. It's hard to explain how dry she is right now. She basically cured on the vine...

So here's the three still going in my tent. They're doing just fine. Have probably another week or 2 til chop.
Image1465170037.012946.jpg
Image1465170055.346865.jpg
Image1465170065.763187.jpg

About 64 days old.

Back