Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Hey Cat! Ask the guys on the Infirmary mate, they know their stuff. [emoji1360]

You'll need to take some good photos, maybe take a leaf pic in daylight.. They're sorting my mess out for me.. Amazing help. [emoji1360]
Thanks man. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow when lights are out. Assuming I don't flip out and burn the house to the ground [emoji57]

Thanks man. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow when lights are out. Assuming I don't flip out and burn the house to the ground [emoji57]

Haha! Yeah, do that... and take a couple of good examples of damaged leaves off the plant and photograph them in daylight if ya can.. That'll help. [emoji1360]

I know the hydro guard is good but the first two that died on me I was using hydro guard now I've been using hydroguard and ponds on and I know people think ponds I'm is overkill but it also has been using it and I think so far my roots have been crazy even after I clean them to death I was rather trying to be safe than sorry I was tired of it always failing

If things don't change tonight I will chop her Sunday and take what I can get. Leaves crispy as hell and hasn't drank at all. My own fault for letting her get this way. Another learning experience I guess. Hopefully she drinks some...I'll change her tank again after work and then I'll be gone until Sunday. It is what it is.

If things don't change tonight I will chop her Sunday and take what I can get. Leaves crispy as hell and hasn't drank at all. My own fault for letting her get this way. Another learning experience I guess. Hopefully she drinks some...I'll change her tank again after work and then I'll be gone until Sunday. It is what it is.

NOOOOOO! [emoji15]

Surely the real learning would be learning how to fix the problem Cat? Don't bail out now man.. She's got a few weeks left.. [emoji6]

NOOOOOO! [emoji15]

Surely the real learning would be learning how to fix the problem Cat? Don't bail out now man.. She's got a few weeks left.. [emoji6]
If she won't drink then there isn't much I can do...I don't want to chop her but if she won't drink then my options are limited. I'll give her through the weekend then see what happens.

Back