Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Here's some new pics from lunch with the lights out...phone flash isn't great for getting to the back of the tent. View attachment 577794View attachment 577795View attachment 577796

And the three little girls...
View attachment 577797View attachment 577798View attachment 577799
I hate you lol

I'm trying to beat both of you! though I'm totally hoping I get nominated for bom and i'm not in the same month comp as you guys lol. It's been my dream to grow a plant worthy of being nominated and maybe even winning. ;D
Bring it on

Last defoliate time to fatten 1464821711668-514121030.jpg 20160601_073926.jpg 20160601_185759.jpg

You use trim so I'll ask you

When I chop her and trim her down, if I want to harvest the keif do i take all the trimmings and cut leafs put them in a turkey pan to dry with the bud. Let them dry for like 6 days then put them in a freezer bag, freeze it for a day then run it across a micron screenn? Is that hiw you do it

You use trim so I'll ask you

When I chop her and trim her down, if I want to harvest the keif do i take all the trimmings and cut leafs put them in a turkey pan to dry with the bud. Let them dry for like 6 days then put them in a freezer bag, freeze it for a day then run it across a micron screenn? Is that hiw you do it
I haven't made keif yet so not sure about the process but when I use it for oils yes I dry it just like everything else. I would assume you could do it just like you said...I wanna try making dry ice hash/kief after a few more harvests so I'll let you know how it goes but that'll be probably 20-30 days.

Ok so I've got some other girls in my stealth cab I have yet to journal - some Dinafem CBD strains - that I'm trying something new on. Trying some LST. Until I make a journal I'll update their progress here I guess...let me know what you think.
Image1464840090.950691.jpg
Image1464840100.847431.jpg

First time trying this so hopefully I don't screw it up.

So I'm thinking i took things for granted...she has not drank since yesterday and all her leaves are becoming crispy. I don't have time to check anything right now but hopefully can after work. Thinking I'm gonna drain her and fill her with plain water and see what happens. Any ideas?

Does the rez smell ok?
Have your ppms gone up or down
Ph gone up or down
You could try a flush for 24 to 48 hoirs let her use a little bit of what she has stored then introduce nute again but it would be good to see what ur ppms and stuff are

Some leaves will die the not drinking thing is the only worry

Back