Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

I hate your face right now lol. She's getting fatter. Your genetics are crushing mine at the moment

Feel free to mail me some of whatever that purple shit is looks delicious
It's Fastbuds blackberry and she is so nice looking.
Yeah she is getting pretty fat. Still a ways to go and a lot more weight to put on.

And shut up I can see your girl is getting fat...mine keeps stretching I got no more height and she's 12 inches away

I don't know how your doing all those different soil plants and hydro I barely have patience enough and time for 1 hydro plant lol
I just wanna try different things and see which works best. I have so many seeds and use it all to make meds for people so I grow as much as I can. Doing soil is pretty simple for the most part I think.

I have 3 grows in 3 tents/cabs going now at the same time. You just gotta make the time.

Oh I can see her getting fat I just want her to get really fat [emoji41]
Mines done with the stretch now she seems to be using her energy on plumping up which is fine with me
I don't know I mean I think Mine got a little fatter, she sure has frosted up. But she was 13inches Thursday and now she's 12incjes Saturday...
You have a lot more room the me Maine once I have my own room it'll be easier to do multiple hydro grows.

Here's some pics from just now. Not a big change but she's starting to fill out nicely. Still a ways to go but we're getting there...shitty pics with lights on but what can you do?
Image1464744962.455997.jpg
Image1464745001.380741.jpg
Image1464745009.638498.jpg

Here are the other 3 that are in that tent as well...almost there...
Image1464745059.593999.jpg
Image1464745076.697765.jpg
Image1464745089.197715.jpg

Once I start my journal for my new tent and soil tests I'll post a link here...

Back