Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

So here are some pics from this morning. One whole plant and a few closer of the buds starting to fill in...now it's just a waiting game.

And these are my other 3 I have going that I just never made a journal for...2 Fastbuds - west coast OG and a blackberry (her colors are amazing) and a white widow but don't remember the breeder.

And these are my new Dinafem CBD strains that are about 12 days old. I'll get a journal up for them as soon as I have time.

So damn tall lol

Wow that sounds like a nice setup!! Times like this I wish I had a basement. Using my extra bedroom is good but a nice basement would be preferable.

Damn man I have a 3x3 tent in our one and only closet. Along with the cat litter box and clothes AND my 10 gal res + chiller all in the same closet. I'd do anything for more space lol. I cannot freaking wait until we move. Probably going to be a year or so before it happens but going from a 1 bed room to a 2 bed room will be glorious. I'm going to have a whole room to play with lol.

Last edited:
So damn tall lol

Damn man I have a 3x3 tent in our one and only closet. Along with the cat litter box and clothes AND my 10 gal res + chiller all in the same closet. I'd do anything for more space lol. I cannot freaking wait until we move. Probably going to be a year or so before it happens but going from a 1 bed room to a 2 bed room will be glorious. I'm going to have a whole room to play with lol.
Yeah I've got a 3 bedroom house so extra bedroom is where I have my setup. A 4x4 and a 2x4...need to do some rearranging probably this weekend. Don't like losing the bedroom but wasn't really using it before so it's not a huge loss.

Here are some lights out pics of the big girl and the blackberry...starting to fill in nicely.
Image1464207237.936161.jpg
Image1464207247.694879.jpg
Image1464207256.550948.jpg
Image1464207264.930121.jpg

And here's the blackberry...pics don't do justice to her color...
Image1464207294.724170.jpg

Well again 2 kids and us I'll only have 3 bedrooms so can't do that. Attics are too touchy so can't do that.
I figure 6feet long 4 feet deep
I can put a grow tent in the corner as a drying tent and have walking room kind of like this
20160525_174340.jpg

Back