Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

lol @dcat0921 I will stop asking about your roots, needless to say they are huge and getting bigger. I have to say that both you and @jtrain252 have the nicest roots I have seen in a while. Also your lady is coming into her own and starting to fill out, I can't wait!

lol @dcat0921 I will stop asking about your roots, needless to say they are huge and getting bigger. I have to say that both you and @jtrain252 have the nicest roots I have seen in a while. Also your lady is coming into her own and starting to fill out, I can't wait!
I just had to give you a hard time bud!!
Yes she is starting to fill in a bit...now it gets really exciting!! Can't wait to see how she ends up.

I just had to give you a hard time bud!!
Yes she is starting to fill in a bit...now it gets really exciting!! Can't wait to see how she ends up.

Yeah dude I am really stoke on this grow for sure. It is the main reason why I am going to do my first run as HBBSS(well at least half of my first run) I am torn so evenly between the HBBSS and the Six Shooter by Fastbuds. I think because both give me a real strong reason to grow them I am going to do half and half. I am going to run 10 DWC sites but I am probably going to split them up 5 and 5 and have myself a good ole fashioned strain off. The winner gets to continue on in the garden at a full go the next run.

Sounds like a freaking jungle waiting to explode!! I've heard nothing but monster grows from that six shooter too...should be a fun time assuming you have a large enough space. Can't wait to see how you pull that off[emoji106]

Hey @dcat0921 just read through this journal. Really great job- especially with it being your first run in dwc! Max rep slap incoming
I grew hbss once before and really loved the smoke- must grow out the rest of thoses beans.
Did you notice the carboload leaving any slime in the buckets or was it not really an issue

Hey @dcat0921 just read through this journal. Really great job- especially with it being your first run in dwc! Max rep slap incoming
I grew hbss once before and really loved the smoke- must grow out the rest of thoses beans.
Did you notice the carboload leaving any slime in the buckets or was it not really an issue
wow thanks for the slap and like bomb!!
A bit of slime and lots of foam but nothing too bad.

Back