Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Yeah she has just a few bud sites [emoji54][emoji54]

Will probably help the others if I thin the herd a bit.
Once they get into a good flower...taking the pop corn smaller buds will not hurt your girls. By this time they are into producing fat buds. The small pop corn buds will sap the energy from the bigger buds. To the girls..it's all about as many buds to produce seeds, however they don't know there are no males to be pollinated by. Taking the tiny buds off will help produce fatter buds. I some times just leave them and let the girls go Au Natural. It's up to you...pop corn buds make good "give away" buds...to tip out your waitstaff.

Once they get into a good flower...taking the pop corn smaller buds will not hurt your girls. By this time they are into producing fat buds. The small pop corn buds will sap the energy from the bigger buds. To the girls..it's all about as many buds to produce seeds, however they don't know there are no males to be pollinated by. Taking the tiny buds off will help produce fatter buds. I some times just leave them and let the girls go Au Natural. It's up to you...pop corn buds make good "give away" buds...to tip out your waitstaff.
I use 98% of my stuff for oils and things so popcorn buds work really well for that. Although if by losing some my others will get bigger and fatter I may remove a few more.

So here are some pics from this morning. One whole plant and a few closer of the buds starting to fill in...now it's just a waiting game.
Image1464182342.179011.jpg
Image1464182354.545329.jpg
Image1464182364.482946.jpg
Image1464182376.196547.jpg

And these are my other 3 I have going that I just never made a journal for...2 Fastbuds - west coast OG and a blackberry (her colors are amazing) and a white widow but don't remember the breeder.
Image1464182456.706615.jpg

And these are my new Dinafem CBD strains that are about 12 days old. I'll get a journal up for them as soon as I have time.
Image1464182521.706267.jpg
Image1464182529.816418.jpg

I'm going to build a 4x4x9 room in my basement for 1 plant grow. With a stand to have the bucket 2ft high so draining is easier. Completely sealed with a passive intake and a exhaust to the outside of the home that looks like a dryer vent.

Back