Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Sorry for lack of updates but I was gone from Friday morning until yesterday evening and was too tired to update last night. Here are some pics from this morning. Will try to take some at lunch without the lights on if I can. Day 51 today and buds starting to fill in pretty good. Got a ways to go but she's doing just fine.
Image1464012599.896714.jpg
Image1464012613.557234.jpg
Image1464012622.941491.jpg

I know the pics are pretty crappy but I'm still exhausted and it's the best I could do [emoji106]

Sorry for lack of updates but I was gone from Friday morning until yesterday evening and was too tired to update last night. Here are some pics from this morning. Will try to take some at lunch without the lights on if I can. Day 51 today and buds starting to fill in pretty good. Got a ways to go but she's doing just fine. View attachment 573163View attachment 573164View attachment 573165
I know the pics are pretty crappy but I'm still exhausted and it's the best I could do [emoji106]

images

Holy shi... cow! :D How wide is that booty bro??

How many of those do you figure you could fit in a 120*120 space and still be able to manage them?
She's in a 4x4 tent and takes up almost the whole thing. I put string around her to sort of keep her a little narrower but she'd probably stretch side to side all the way across. Putting up a new tent to move my other girls so they don't get shaded out.
I would not go more than 2 in that space assuming you can train them. I wasn't sure what to expect so I kinda let her get away from me.

She's in a 4x4 tent and takes up almost the whole thing. I put string around her to sort of keep her a little narrower but she'd probably stretch side to side all the way across. Putting up a new tent to move my other girls so they don't get shaded out.
I would not go more than 2 in that space assuming you can train them. I wasn't sure what to expect so I kinda let her get away from me.
Yeah...who ever expects a four foot tall giant out of an autoflower. She's looking great brother. Keep it up. We'll have to compare notes after we both harvest.

Not a whole lot better but here are some new pics with lights out and the root ball. It's a pain in the ass lifting the lid to get pics of the roots Derek so stop asking...lol
Anyways here you go...hopefully all these lovely bud sites all fill in super fat!!
Image1464034091.867375.jpg
Image1464034106.994074.jpg
Image1464034116.769586.jpg
Image1464034126.230574.jpg

That's not all the roots but it was as high as I could lift the lid...

Back