Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

What Mephisto beans do you have?
Probably most..I have the artisanals and a good portion of the regular ones. SODK X alien, white and bubbly, Tyrone special, Dee blue c, sour blues, sour bubblin Crack, sodk, sour crack, grape crinkle, 3 bears, Skywalker, sour stomper, skyrone stomper...most I have 3-5 but some only 2.. I think I need to grow more cuz I've got way too many seeds.

I've actually seen a handful of people say the sour hound is a pretty damn strong high. I can't wait until my girl lets me order more seeds. I'd be good just growing nothing but mephsito from this point on lol. Maybe a few dutch passion to even it out. ;D

Well I've heard good reviews about the sour hound

But I'm hoping this TH SEEDS strain I have is good since I have 4 more

I thought what you were growing was mephisto gear? Am I incorrect about that? Is your current grow @jtrain not mephisto?

I'm not sure. I remember someone had a strain tested and it came back about 24% THC but I can't remember which it was. Ask 10 people and you'll get 10 different answers...maybe @BayLee420 has more insight to this answer.
I pass this on to @Rhyce Saroni....I've tried every thing he's grown...he'll tell me what I just vaped...I never remember...
why.png

wonder.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure. I remember someone had a strain tested and it came back about 24% THC but I can't remember which it was. Ask 10 people and you'll get 10 different answers...maybe @BayLee420 has more insight to this answer.
Alien vs triangle tested at 25% only seed I've purchased twice so far. I really enjoyed it! Full grow log under LED section on page two called....complete set up change.... let's see what happens

Back