Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

I cut a hole in the lid and plug it with a rubber grommet. That way when I top up I put a funnel in and fill that way. I'm just using the sight gauge on the side to see how much is in her I haven't checked the roots for a week

Well most folks don't get to the big leagues and hit home runs there first time at bat either, so your expert skills are showing and going to reward you, kind of like a big leaguer hahaha.
Man I am far from expert. This is maybe my 4th grow ever so I'd call it more beginners luck than anything. Luckily there are guys like you here willing to help out.

Man I am far from expert. This is maybe my 4th grow ever so I'd call it more beginners luck than anything. Luckily there are guys like you here willing to help out.

It has taken me almost 10 years and about 30 grand in education to get where I am today, I killed my first 4 or 5 attempts so when I say that you are a natural believe me there are some of us that have had to work hard at being able to grow top shelf ganj. You have seemed to pick it up without effort and I am jealous lol. For real though you are good at this.

I think your roots grew longer...mine are a big fat ball of strings.
And I'm not using a normal netpot mine has a channel for the tap root to grow straight down into the bucket. I'm using a rhizocore netpot and then I clipped a larger holt and set the rockwool right on top. So that main tap root I have is super thick and grew long before it grew out

Back