Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Oh man I just love it when the UPS guy shows and brings pretty new gifts. Here is my new light. Won't go into specifics as they are not an approved vendor but here's a few pics of it. Will be running this in my new 2x4 tent coming next week. Wow it's bright and beautiful.
Image1463626692.371839.jpg
Image1463626707.933133.jpg
Image1463626716.619331.jpg
Image1463626733.090008.jpg

New light not even offered on their website yet.

Honestly I have not checked..,ever. I'm either lucky or lazy...probably both.
I don't think you'll find a strain to run 60 days in DWC...seem to run a bit longer this way from what I've read.
I'm waiting for mine to start fattening up too. At this rate I'll be lucky to harvest at 80-90 days.

For real! my green crack is supposed to be 60 days and I don't see it happening at all lol.

Oh man I just love it when the UPS guy shows and brings pretty new gifts. Here is my new light. Won't go into specifics as they are not an approved vendor but here's a few pics of it. Will be running this in my new 2x4 tent coming next week. Wow it's bright and beautiful. View attachment 570781View attachment 570782View attachment 570783View attachment 570784
New light not even offered on their website yet.
Are you using that with the current plant. I wanna see how ur plant compares to mine using almost the same light

Man I am far from expert. This is maybe my 4th grow ever so I'd call it more beginners luck than anything. Luckily there are guys like you here willing to help out.

You got the potential (remember hearing that from your 6th grade teacher). Far more of an "expert" than when you started.

I'm just waiting for her to get super fat...can't wait to see what she does.

When do you think you'll be ready for our grow off?

The S.O.D.K. X Aliens are at 50 days. They got awhile before the finish up. What day is it today?
upload_2016-5-19_7-45-6.jpeg
....Looking at least another three or four weeks. What do you want to grow?

The S.O.D.K. X Aliens are at 50 days. They got awhile before the finish up. What day is it today? View attachment 570913....Looking at least another three or four weeks. What do you want to grow?
I'm assuming something Mephisto - I have a good selection of their seeds so I'm good with whatever. I'll have room then to grow I'm sure so I'll make sure I save some spots.

Back