Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

All these damn extra letters just confuse stoners..don't they know that?
From what I read it just takes one step out of the equation...no more lifting lids to water as the main tank does it for you. To me it sounds like something else to go wrong but I guess I'm a pessimist [emoji848]

Last edited:
All these damn extra letters just confuse stoners..don't they know that?
From what I read it just takes one step out of the equation...no more lifting lids to water as the main tank does it for you. To me it sounds like something else to go wrong but I guess I'm a pessimist [emoji848]
Cut a hole in the bucket lid and put a rubber grommet in it and then when you need to fill pull the grommet out

Also cut a hole in the bucket lid. Get a piece of pvc pipe that has a 45 degree angle place it inside the hole with a grommet around it to seal it. Then put a cap on it. When u need to fill take the cap off and pour. Alot of different ways to do it

Also cut a hole in the bucket lid. Get a piece of pvc pipe that has a 45 degree angle place it inside the hole with a grommet around it to seal it. Then put a cap on it. When u need to fill take the cap off and pour. Alot of different ways to do it
Cut a hole in the bucket lid and put a rubber grommet in it and then when you need to fill pull the grommet out
Couple of great ideas for next time. Also looking for a way to make it easier to LST if I decide to give that a shot next round...although I do like a big bushy bitch [emoji6]

Couple of great ideas for next time. Also looking for a way to make it easier to LST if I decide to give that a shot next round...although I do like a big bushy bitch [emoji6]
If you want to remove the lid:
Buy small eye hooks and screw them around the perimeter of the bucket lid. As she grows u tie her down to different hooks which enables you to yhem still be able to lift the lid.
If you do not need to lift the lid : string going with small weights attached work well or there tent poles.
I am thinking about trying to scrog 8 inches above bucket to try and get an even canopy

If you want to remove the lid:
Buy small eye hooks and screw them around the perimeter of the bucket lid. As she grows u tie her down to different hooks which enables you to yhem still be able to lift the lid.
If you do not need to lift the lid : string going with small weights attached work well or there tent poles.
I am thinking about trying to scrog 8 inches above bucket to try and get an even canopy

I'm thinking about doing a scrog next time. I've always wanted to try it though for some reason I've been apprehensive. My sour hound has shown me that trying to grow 2 plants in my tent with dwc is not very smart if I don't control the situation better.

Lovely stuff Cat-man!

It's going really well.. Nice work bud! [emoji111]️

Hey.. Does anyone on here do RDWC?

My current grow is my first attempt at RDWC. Great results and I'm at almost 30 days without even changing the res. Link in my sig if you're interested.

Seems like it's been a while since I've updated. Been a busy week/weekend so haven't had a chance to update.
Got my other tent up and running and I'll post a few pics here - not sure what forum to put it in...probably organic as I'm using some water only amendment soils so that sounds like the best place. Once I get it up I'll post a link in here so you can all follow along.
Without further ado here are pics from just now...starting to fill in nicely. 57 days old.
Image1464562521.406166.jpg
Image1464562535.881026.jpg
Image1464562550.648968.jpg
Image1464562560.893306.jpg
Image1464562588.008342.jpg

And here are my other 3...2 Fastbuds and a white widow. Coming along really well. The white widow was started at my gf's house in a regular pot and she's become quite a big girl considering the pot size. 57 days old.
Image1464562682.567145.jpg
Image1464562690.623873.jpg
Image1464562698.508801.jpg

and this one is my new 2x4 tent with my new Amare light. Can't wait to see how this light does. In here I've got 4 Mephisto and a couple of more Fastbuds. Had to start two in root riot plugs as the soil was a little hot for starting a seed so hopefully it works out ok.
Image1464562744.062783.jpg

Back