Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Rez smells fine. All else is same as its always been. Some leaves would be ok but it's gone crazy last few days crispy all over. Gonna do flush with plain water for a few days and hope for the best.
She was going too good...hope I didn't fuck her up right at the end.

If it is, is there any fix?

Yea you can fix both but it's not always easy. You can try h2o2 or beneficials. Look up dwc root slime, you should try to check your roots to see if you have it first though. The root rot I think will be harder to notice earlier because your roots already dyed. Hopefully you don't have it. I feel like this exact thing is what happen to my first dwc grow at about the same time in flower too. I had just assumed it was root rot at the time even though my roots didn't look that bad but I lost leaves none stop.

well shit hydroguard has bennies in it, don't want to use that and h2o2 at the same time. If you are using that then you shouldn't even be having these problems so I'm at a loss lol. You really should check the roots to make sure though.

well shit hydroguard has bennies in it, don't want to use that and h2o2 at the same time. If you are using that then you shouldn't even be having these problems so I'm at a loss lol. You really should check the roots to make sure though.
Will be doing so when I get home. Thanks for the help.

I've been using hydroguard so hopefully it's neither. Would hate to lose her at this point.

Hey Cat! Ask the guys on the Infirmary mate, they know their stuff. [emoji1360]

You'll need to take some good photos, maybe take a leaf pic in daylight.. They're sorting my mess out for me.. Amazing help. [emoji1360]

Back