Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Thanks for the reply, I found the thread with the schedule there's two I guess the original and I guess the new revised, are you using the one with sensi bloom only? and pardon my highest but when you say closer to 3/4 strength are you referring to the schedules dosage or have you worked your way up to 3/4 of AN's suggested amount, do you use tap or ro water? Do you top up with plain water between res changes. I hate to hit you with the 60 min interview but I meant every word when I said you've sent me back to the drawing board. On my current grow I've gotten off to a bad start, few wrong materials and bad advice now that I've had some slight first hand experience and better prep im ready to try my hand with a clean slate. I've got an what I believe is a yet to be grown on AFN exclusive from the good folks @mephisto so I scrapped 4 of the current ladies in order to have more space. I'm going to give it another go with your help if you don't mind

No worries at all I'm glad to pass along what I do. Yes it's the easy using only bloom, carboload and overdrive.
When I say 3/4 strength that is 3/4 of tangs recommended nutes. Not exact but I start about 1/2 then increase each batch a bit as long as it doesn't burn anything.
I use tap water. Sometimes I allow it to sit out for 24 hours to let the chlorine and stuff evaporate off but sometimes I don't have time so I mix my nutes right away.
No I don't top with plain water. Any topping off is with nutes.
The other additive i use is called humboldts secret golden tree...not sure if it's helping or not but its not hurting so I keep adding it. It's not cheap but it goes a long ways.
And this is probably the biggest thing I'll admit on this grow - I have not checked anything since I started...ph/ppm/nothing. I'm probably asking for trouble but so far it hasn't been an issue.
Im shocked that my first attempt has gone so well but I'll take it.
Hit me up with any other questions..hope i answered everything and it's understandable

Right on! Thank you it's clear enough...Im gearing back up and hopefully I can mimic your success...stay tuned I might have someone that'll interest you in a few days "SKYRONE"
@striving4greatness , just something to keep in mind. Water can either make or break your grow. Everyones tap water can be very different. Where @dcat0921 has had success with his that is not always the case. If you want an example you can check out my first DWC grow that is in my link. My tap water did not work for DWC so I was able to purchase R/O water which has made for a great second attempt. Good luck my friend

@striving4greatness , just something to keep in mind. Water can either make or break your grow. Everyones tap water can be very different. Where @dcat0921 has had success with his that is not always the case. If you want an example you can check out my first DWC grow that is in my link. My tap water did not work for DWC so I was able to purchase R/O water which has made for a great second attempt. Good luck my friend
Thanks for adding that @AKsteel...you always have to take your own precautions with what you have. It'll be different for each person depending on what you have to work with.

Quick morning update..no pics but maybe I'll add some at lunch.
Drank probably a gallon + since yesterday and grew another inch. 40" tall now and damn near reaches wall to wall on my 4x4 tent. My other 3 soil plants are kinda fighting for light almost because the bucket girl is so wide.

Back