Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Christ that plant is massive I would be out of room in my 5ft tent. I would of tied that baby down when she hit 20inches back down to 12
Had I really known what I was in for I probably would have. I may still need to bend her top over still and tie her down a bit.
And I've never done any LST or training so I probably would have screwed something up.

Oh shit...lol. What size tent are you running yours in?
2.5'x2.5'x7' tall....and the light is almost at max height with about 15" clearance from what Mrs.Steel said this morning. Asked her to look and tell me if trichomes were coming on yet and she said yes...even on the larger fan leaves. She sounded pretty excited...and my wife doesn't get excited about much:frog:

2.5'x2.5'x7' tall....and the light is almost at max height with about 15" clearance from what Mrs.Steel said this morning. Asked her to look and tell me if trichomes were coming on yet and she said yes...even on the larger fan leaves. She sounded pretty excited...and my wife doesn't get excited about much:frog:
Do you have a fan and filter up top too? What brand of tent is it? I'm probably gonna pick one up this size for my bucket as it's taking up too much space in my 4x4...

Do you have a fan and filter up top too? What brand of tent is it? I'm probably gonna pick one up this size for my bucket as it's taking up too much space in my 4x4...
Yes I have a fan and filter up top. Its a gorilla grow tent. I have two of them and highly recommend them.

Back