Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Hey @dcat0921....beginners luck, born green thumb, or horseshoe in your back pocket!....whatever it is, the results, she's speaking for herself. Watching you should motivate myself and a maybe anybody else interested in a better show to go back to the drawing board! Excuse me if it's dumb but, My question is while following @TaNg easy feed are you following it in 5 day intervals or 7 ? I.e. are you upping your res feeds every 5 like he does in for soil or tweaking it a little for our speed in hydro
I believe it's more like a 10 day cycle the easy feed I'm using..I know there is a thread on it here somewhere. I'm not using full strength probably closer to 3/4 strength and so far no issues. I'm guessing somewhere near another 30+ days to go so this could get really interesting...

Really, 10 zips in soil. That is a pretty dang nice haul. How tall would you say they got? do you think they hit the 3' mark?

Yeah, about a metre/ 3'!

Some pics, sorry Cat-man!
c85bd435acaf2b472d593a1bb4679ea9.jpg
db5d1ca8e88dfbd07c2779e14d1c26a5.jpg
d2e7b391a26c45fc93f734c890a70840.jpg

They were tucked away at the back with the new plants (which died) stood on upturned 25L pots (dunno what 25L is in gallons[emoji848])

One went taller than the other but the buds were all the same. Rock hard. [emoji1420]

@Vlad The Inhaler I missed the part about it being two plants, that is still a heck of a haul but I thought it was 10 off of 1 lol. That is more in the range of what I am lookin for, and I don't think I could double the size of yours

10 off one? Nooo! I always do a four plant grow and usually end up with between 18 and 22 Oz, depending on the strain and whatever defs or bugs I pick up along the way... (Occasionally get a massive one tho, they end up in the tent on their own)...

Who knows what might happen in DWC tho, that's some crazy shit!

Back