Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

I smoke about 1 ounce a month and my mom smokes about 1 ounce a month.
if i find something I like I'm gonna stick with it to he'll with breeding lol I'm having a hard enough time growing. Once I find a good yielded that gives you that stupid couch lock I'm going to stick with it

I wish that were the case for me... My girlfriend puts away an ounce a week probably... [emoji30]

It was seriously killing her money wise until I started growing.

I hear ya man! That is the exact reason I started growing, and truly feel that its the only sustainable way to use cannabis as medicine...and not live in the poor house because of it. That being said, I would live in the poor house in order to continue to treat my condition with this plant. I've been able to come off 7 prescription medications because of cannabis, and only need to take a few pills in the evening for sleep (although I am always on the lookout for heavy sedating strains, with hopes to no longer need these last two pills!!). :coffee2:

I hear ya man! That is the exact reason I started growing, and truly feel that its the only sustainable way to use cannabis as medicine...and not live in the poor house because of it. That being said, I would live in the poor house in order to continue to treat my condition with this plant. I've been able to come off 7 prescription medications because of cannabis, and only need to take a few pills in the evening for sleep (although I am always on the lookout for heavy sedating strains, with hopes to no longer need these last two pills!!). :coffee2:
If you ever find something for heavy sedation let me know

Back