Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Hey so I just want to make sure that the plant you have is HubbaBubbaSmelascope, I am about to order some right now(I just sold my airstream trailer and now I get to go on a shopping spree of sorts lol) the only reason I ask is because the descriptions for the HBBSS say to only expect 60 grams a plant or so? And ummm I am no genius at guessing but I am going to say that this one may do 5 times that amount. Especially after seein @AKsteel's that thing is huge, and so is yours. So I am wondering if yall just got some crazy wild pheno's or that when done correctly in DWC this is how big they can get. I really want to do some mephisto genetics but I am always a little hesitant to cheat on dutch passion due to the crazy yield potential of the DPs

Yep that's what it is. I believe that estimate is based on a standard soil grow not DWC. I have yet to see a Mephisto strain in DWC that has not blown those estimates out of the water. You can't go wrong with any of them in my opinion.
Also, Mitch and the gang there are always very liberal with freebies so don't think you'll get short changed...

Right on, I am back to the horrible time where I have to choose which seeds I am going to do. It is stressful lol, I have two things that I have to take into account First is yield potential, second is potency. I do not want to sacrifice potency for yield or vice versa. I have to nail it this time because with my last grow, while the AutoX's were a great smoke, they tasted great and smelled so good. But it didn't really pack the punch that I was lookin for, and I knew before hand because originally when the AutoX's came out it said they only had 8-13% THC so I knew that it was lower than what I wanted, but I was being too confident in my skills and thought I could make it have more lol. I wish people on here would start trying to test their weed for THC content by blasting al little bit of it and making some oil, to try and get a rough estimate of what these plants are actually producing vs what the seedbanks "advertise" as the THC content. Because it is hard to take what the companies say about their own products too much to heart because they aren't ever going to say anything BAD about their product lol. At any rate I ramble on lol

Yeah that is what I am tryin to do now @jtrain252 I am trying to find one that I like and I will continue to do that for 3 or 4 grows til I have it down perfect, then I will start to use those plants to breed with. Then I will start another strain that I like and grow it 3 or 4 times, then I will cross the two and start my breeding project, so eventually I will do exactly that. But I have to find the one I like best first and that is the hard part lol.

I am taking a look at the Auto GSC from Fast buds, it looks like that one may be a contender

I'm guess I'm just the opposite...I have probably 20 different strains to try out that I've picked up. I just like to sample them all. I don't smoke much - I use it to make meds for others that I give them so they aren't too picky. Not sure they'd know the difference or care as long as it helps them. That's another reason I don't run more buckets - it would take me forever to make a dent in my seed collection.

I smoke about 1 ounce a month and my mom smokes about 1 ounce a month.
if i find something I like I'm gonna stick with it to he'll with breeding lol I'm having a hard enough time growing. Once I find a good yielded that gives you that stupid couch lock I'm going to stick with it

Wow your grow looks amazing. I can't wait to see how much you get from her

Updated pics from tonight. @derek420colorado here are some root pics..ill try to get some tomorrow with lights out but she's getting a bit difficult to lift with one hand.
39 days old...36" tall from bucket lid. She may match height to age if she keeps going at this rate. Lots of lovely but sites/flowers so I think she's gonna be a nice producer for me.
Image1463020179.785373.jpg
Image1463020189.880901.jpg
Image1463020219.003267.jpg

Hard to get all her tallness and fatness into the picture now...not a bad problem I guess.

Back