Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

I hear ya man! That is the exact reason I started growing, and truly feel that its the only sustainable way to use cannabis as medicine...and not live in the poor house because of it. That being said, I would live in the poor house in order to continue to treat my condition with this plant. I've been able to come off 7 prescription medications because of cannabis, and only need to take a few pills in the evening for sleep (although I am always on the lookout for heavy sedating strains, with hopes to no longer need these last two pills!!). :coffee2:

Possibly look into Night Queen by Dutch Passion? I don't have sleeping issues, so I've never researched it much.

Yeah that is what I am tryin to do now @jtrain252 I am trying to find one that I like and I will continue to do that for 3 or 4 grows til I have it down perfect, then I will start to use those plants to breed with. Then I will start another strain that I like and grow it 3 or 4 times, then I will cross the two and start my breeding project, so eventually I will do exactly that. But I have to find the one I like best first and that is the hard part lol.

I am taking a look at the Auto GSC from Fast buds, it looks like that one may be a contender

Hey Derek! I recently finished two GSC autos, got another one on now.. It's awesome mate.. Thick dense buds all the way.. Highly recommended! [emoji1360]

Dcat that is the lick mate, very impressive so far, I'm really tempted by dwc but it all just seems complicated and needy, you're making it look easy. Must've missed this journal but I'm in for the last leg!

Dcat that is the lick mate, really impressive so far, I'm so tempted by dwc but it all just seems complicated and needy, you're making it look easy. Must've missed this journal but I'm in for the last leg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plenty of seats available still - welcome aboard. I thought it was going to be more complicated than it is. Maybe it's just me but honestly this has been super simple. I'm using Tangs easy feed schedule and added hydroguard and another additive and that's it. And call it beginners luck but I've yet to have any issues. Sure you use more nutes than in soil since it drinks so much but if she produces like it looks like she will then it's all worth it.

Hey @dcat0921....beginners luck, born green thumb, or horseshoe in your back pocket!....whatever it is, the results, she's speaking for herself. Watching you should motivate myself and a maybe anybody else interested in a better show to go back to the drawing board! Excuse me if it's dumb but, My question is while following @TaNg easy feed are you following it in 5 day intervals or 7 ? I.e. are you upping your res feeds every 5 like he does in for soil or tweaking it a little for our speed in hydro

Hey Derek! I recently finished two GSC autos, got another one on now.. It's awesome mate.. Thick dense buds all the way.. Highly recommended! [emoji1360]

What version of the GSC did you do were they from fast buds? Also what was the yield and did you do them DWC?

What version of the GSC did you do were they from fast buds? Also what was the yield and did you do them DWC?

It was the Fast buds, American Autoflower GSC. I grew two in soil but didn't bother to weigh it so no exact yield weight.. They filled one massive Kilner jar (usually holds about 6Oz) and one medium jar, (holds around 4Oz).

So, somewhere in the region of 10 in mud, done in a perpetual grow so they didn't get as much light& space as they would have if I'd started all four plants at once. Errm.. 600W HPS... and Canna nutes on that one.

I'm sure they'd go massive in DWC. [emoji269]

Great plant mate.. The two I did were almost exactly the same too.. We'll see how this one goes.. [emoji111]️

Back