Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

I'll try when I get home..depends on how i feel. Been a bit under the weather so haven't been up to much lately but I'll do as soon as i can.

Yeah man no rush for sure, whenever you get to it would be awesome. Like I said I just fiend for the roots lol, Hope you get to feeling better. Sending get well karma your way

They will almost inevitably get wrapped around your line and stone for sure, if you do cut the line try and look at the roots that were wrapped around the stone look at the roots that were right up against the stone and look how healthy and perfect they look, its crazy.

I have plenty of extra tubing on my stones so a few inches won't hurt much...but if i can just unplug it then for sure I'll do that [emoji106]
I'm not moving the bucket just trying to unwrap the tube from the roots.

That's what I do if I need to take the whole bucket and move it I just unplug the from the pump. I also drilled a plug in the top of my bucket and connected the pump to it on one side and the airstone line on the other.
That way if I need to remove the stones I unplug it from the inside if I need to dump the rez I unplug it from the outside

That's what I do if I need to take the whole bucket and move it I just unplug the from the pump. I also drilled a plug in the top of my bucket and connected the pump to it on one side and the airstone line on the other.
That way if I need to remove the stones I unplug it from the inside if I need to dump the rez I unplug it from the outside
Can you show me a pic of this? Sounds like a good idea...

Back