Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Yeah like I said at the peak of my veg for my AutoX grow I honestly saw like 2.5 to 3 inches in 24 hours for about a week or maybe even 10 days, it is crazy to see a plant get a foot or more taller in a week. I LOVE DWC!!!!!!! lol

heres the only issue im seeing, and i dont know if DCAT is having the same problem. The new air pump if i grab the airline itself is hot. Its blowing warm air i think into the airstone? is that normal should it be doing that

Yeah it will get hot, one thing you want to make sure is that you have enough hose to let the air cool down before it gets to the rez, you look like yours is plenty far away. But if you want to check just take one of the airstones off and feel if the air is warm, but honestly I see that it looks like the airpump is sitting on top of a freezer? The mad scientist in me would try and put the air pump in the freezer and somehow run the line out of the freezer so you would get super cold air comin out :smoking: also you can always just check your rez temp and as long as its not outta whack you should be good

Yeah you should be totally fine that is plenty of hose length to where the air should be room temp when it gets into your rez, like I said if you get worried about it just keep an eye on your rez temp. I am guessing tomorrow by this time @jtrain252 she will be at least 15 1/4" maybe even 15 1/2, that is my prediction. As far as her getting wider, that is ok cause she will just start to bend herself to conform to the side of the tent, man I am so stoked for yall!

Dude you guys are making me itch to go buy a Dwc setup. Just another week or so.....plus shipping time....just buying one and seeing what happens. I will probably b training mines but not sure yet....keep her in check. Dcat, really great for having such good success first try. Glad to know your getting that inside good feeling from this grow!

Dude you guys are making me itch to go buy a Dwc setup. Just another week or so.....plus shipping time....just buying one and seeing what happens. I will probably b training mines but not sure yet....keep her in check. Dcat, really great for having such good success first try. Glad to know your getting that inside good feeling from this grow!

DO IT PETE!!!! With someone that has your skillset it would be almost a travesty for you not to give yourself a shot at some good ole DWC, I must warn you though if you do it I can say it is harrrrrd to go back after you see the incredibleness of the DWC darkside lol, but for real do it!

Back