Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

Dude you guys are making me itch to go buy a Dwc setup. Just another week or so.....plus shipping time....just buying one and seeing what happens. I will probably b training mines but not sure yet....keep her in check. Dcat, really great for having such good success first try. Glad to know your getting that inside good feeling from this grow!

Haha man when I decided I was going to give rdwc a try I had 3 photos going in coco at like 2 and a half weeks old. I killed all 3 of them to start over with auto's in rdwc. Matter of fact, my two new girls are just now hitting the age where I killed the 3 photos for them lol. I don't regret it one bit. Going full on hydro was just too exciting and there is nothing like having full control over everything unlike soil.

What size net pot you guys recommend....I'm only finding numbers like 3.2L air pump, seems like its a lot smaller then your guys, should I buy a package without a pump and but my own pump?

What size net pot you guys recommend....I'm only finding numbers like 3.2L air pump, seems like its a lot smaller then your guys, should I buy a package without a pump and but my own pump?
Definitely buy a commercial air pump. If the kit comes with one hold onto for a spare as a just in case. My whisper 100 was 38 bucks from petsmart the commercial one which is 9x stronger was the same on ebay
My net pot is 6in rhizocore, I had a 10inch but I couldn't have as much water

It's weird..not much vertical growth overnight. Seems I get more in the morning and afternoon - my lights are off from noon to 4 so not sure if that's plays some part. Maybe 1/2" vertical overnight.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/201453872075?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368 so would something like this work, just go grab my own pump and clear rubber lines from pet store, and airstone from grow shop or pet store

Yep @Discretepete2676 you definitely want to buy an additional pump on your own, I have never seen any kind of kit that even comes close to the amount of air needed for super massive plants. As far as the lines and stuff yeah you can get them at the pet store or Walmart. I would get the exact one that @jtrain252 or @dcat0921 got both of them are ideal for one bucket setups. Just make sure you have enough stones to diffuse the water so it doesn't break off any of the smaller roots in the early stages

Not sure how much it helps but I have 2 stones running off my pump into my bucket so I get air to both sides of the bucket...not sure how much it helps but it makes me feel better [emoji848]

Not only does it help but it is almost essential to have multiple stones especially early on so that you don't bust off any roots. Also if you can get them the stones that make the bubbles really small are good too, they are flat discs from what I remember.
Me too I might add a third. God I wish this plant would be done lol. It's killing me

Don't worry the time will come before you know it that you are looking at a tent full of budz

It's weird..not much vertical growth overnight. Seems I get more in the morning and afternoon - my lights are off from noon to 4 so not sure if that's plays some part. Maybe 1/2" vertical overnight.

Ahhhh ha, you want to monitor this as this is not a bad sign but a good one. When the vertical growth starts to slow or stop that is when you want to switch over to your flowering nutes because guess what, now its time to put some fat ole buds on that lady!!!! So I would say if you don't see much more vertical growth(like you were you know 1 or 2 inches a day) in the next 72 hours then it is time for her to be switched over to flowering nutes as well as any lighting change you might do. Super glad to hear that she is entering the really fun stage

Back