Grow Mediums DCAT attempts DWC with Mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope

About $50...probably could have found cheaper but I wanted prime shipping since I'm an impatient prick [emoji41]

I still think he's got it. I haven't really lstd I pulled a couple branches down away from the middle but not extreme just enough because she was really bushy and thick and I wasn't getting airflow

Wtf I think the pump is dead it's scalding hot
Are you able to use regular airtubing you find in a fish store. Like am I restricting it too much or something. Maybe I had the outlet hole covered up where it shoots out the back its working again now but still feels hot

Last edited:
Wtf I think the pump is dead it's scalding hot
Are you able to use regular airtubing you find in a fish store. Like am I restricting it too much or something. Maybe I had the outlet hole covered up where it shoots out the back its working again now but still feels hot

Oh no man those things get hot as balls! And as long as its pushin air out then you are fine, what I always did ways take the spongy filter thing off if it has one so as not to restrict the airflow. But yeah they definitely get hot and are not quiet. Also yes you can use the tubing from the fish store just fine, so just plug up a couple of air stones and throw em in and turn off the valves that you are not using and watch them take off!

On thing you can try is to open some of the other ports just a little so you are not restricting it so much...just enough to allow a little flow. Yes you will lose a little pressure but that's better than burning up your new motor..

Back