Grow Mediums db003's - glueberry skunk auto tester - nightcrawler og auto tester - Mars II 700

so as some of you may know I have been wanting to make my only super soil but dont have the money to make it yet so I decided to do a little experiment for the time being

I had these 2 small sample tubs of Mighty Blend Potting Mix I got a while back they seam to be about 2 or 3 gallons of soil in each and I had some roots organic uprising foundation, grow, and bloom dry nutrients that came with the roots master pack box I got when I was still growing in soil

so this is what I did I had one unopened 2.oz pack of each foundation, grow, and bloom and one of each 2.oz pack of each foundation, grow, and bloom but those ones were open packs not sure how much I used from them but still looked full to me so lets just say I used 4.oz of each and some roots organic oregonism xl

I used the bucket with less soil in it so I could mix it better with out spilling out I added all the uprising packs and some roots organic oregonism xl to the soil and mixed the hell out of it and last I added some plain tap water and closed it and mixed it some more I will let it sit for a few weeks till I figure what I am going to do with it

here is some info on what roots organic uprising is

UPRISING FOUNDATION
NPK- / -2 - 1 - 1
DERIVED FROM
Fish Bone Meal, Oyster Shell Flour, Kelp Meal, Greensand, Non GMO Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non GMO Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Bat Guano and Langbeinite. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Foundation is a diverse blend of 100% natural and organic ingredients formulated for maximum results. When used alone as an amendment or as a top dress, this formula is effective for supplementing calcium, magnesium and iron. It is particularly dynamic when blended with Roots Organics Uprising Grow (for the vegetative growth phase) and with Roots Organics Uprising Bloom (for the bloom phase).

UPRISING GROW
NPK- / -6 - 1 - 2
DERIVED FROM
Bat Guano, Worm Castings, Fish Bone Meal, Greensand, Non Gmo Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non Gmo Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Langbeinite, Fish Meal, Montmorillonite, Crab Meal and Nettle Leaf. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Grow is a diverse blend of 100% natural and organic ingredients specially formulated for maximum results. This formula is effective alone as an amendment or as a top dress for encouraging vigorous growth. Use it in conjunction with Roots Organics Uprising Bloom during a plant's flowering phase or combine it with Roots Organics Uprising Foundation to create a powerful supplement.

UPRISING BLOOM
NPK- / -3 - 6 - 4
DERIVED FROM
Fish Bone Meal, Greensand, Non Gmo Soybean Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Non Gmo Alfalfa Meal, Feather Meal, Bat Guano, Langbeinite, Rock Phosphate and Hop Flowers. Also contains non plant food ingredient Humic Acid

Roots Organics Uprising Bloom is a diverse blend 100% natural and organic ingredients formulated for maximum results. This formula is effective alone as an amendment or as a top dress for encouraging vigorous flowering and fruiting. Uprising Bloom is most effective when used in conjunction with Roots Organics Uprising Grow during a plant's vegetative phase, or with Roots Organics Uprising Foundation as a supplement

Uprising Grow, Foundation, and Bloom: The Uprisings are comprehensive assortments of dry organic food sources, put together in a way to stimulate growth, fruit/flower production, and to provide a foundation of macro and micronutrients. These products appeal to organic minded people, but are also a good choice for those looking to save as much money and time as possible. Uprisings can be used to top dress in addition to liquids, or as the sole amendments to an entire crop. Anybody making a super soil mix should probably just read the ingredient list on Uprising Grow, Foundation, and Bloom. We already did most of the work for you.

and this is the application rate on the package

APPLICATION RATE
Small Containers (1 - 10 gallons) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1 - 2 tsp (5 - 10 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Medium Containers (10 - 25 gallons) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1 TBS - 1/8 cup (15 - 30 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Large Containers (25 gallons+) -- Light to Heavy Feeding
Apply 1/8 - 1/4 cup (30 - 60 ml) per container or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.
Vegetable Gardens and Flower Beds
Apply 10 lbs per 100 square feet or half this amount when used in conjunction with Uprising Grow or Uprising Bloom.

there is a lot of good stuff in the uprising packs I just dont know the amounts that are in it so its hard to say exactly what's in the mix but what the hell lets see if it works I want to see how long I could go with out any other nutrients

what I think I will do is use the bottom half of the pot with the super soil experiment mix and use the top half of the soil with the extra bucket of soil I have

View attachment 669542 View attachment 669543 View attachment 669544 View attachment 669545 View attachment 669546 View attachment 669547 View attachment 669548 View attachment 669549 View attachment 669550 View attachment 669551

so a little update on my experimental super soil mix I had a few days ago I added a few caps full of liquid earthworm casting I had since I dont have any worm casting to add to it yesterday and checked on it today and realized it was way to moist and it was starting to develop a bad smell

so I took the last bit of roots organic soil I had it way like a half gallon worth and added it to the mix to help it dry out some and I also left the top of the container off for now

this experiment is a good way for me to get familiar with the super soil process so when I do decided to make it I will have a little knowledge of how to make it

from what I have been reading that you want it moist but not wet so that the bad anaerobic microbes dont take over for now I will just let it dry out some

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 12ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 4ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster per gallon so a total of 24ml of A and B and 8ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster it was ph. to 6.0 watered till I got a little run off

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#64[/HASHTAG] from sprout

004.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

Looking sweet db buds are looking great starting to fatten arnt they

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto I made a few changes to the grow

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 12ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 4ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster per gallon so a total of 24ml of A and B and 8ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster it was ph. to 6.0 watered till I got a little run off

well I took the scrog net out of the tent I just cut the strings out like I always do and I also took the bottom half of the sharks breath photo plant I harvested yesterday and put it in this tent so I can attempt to re-veg it

and for the bad news my mars II 700 and a section of the led's go out so I put up my other mars II 700 and just my rotten luck the same dam thing happened to that one so now I have 2 mars II 700's with sections of led's out now so now I got to get them sent out to get fixed

my plan is to check on my last 2 plants in my closet grow tonight or over the next few days and if they are ready for harvest I will put these plants in the closet to finish out the grow until I get a chance to figure out what I am going to do and set up in my new 2x4 grow tent I just bought

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#66[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto I made a few changes to the grow

I moved these plants to my closet grow under my mars pro II 320 led since I am having problems with my mars II 700 led's and need to send them out to get fixed

I also said to hell with that sharks breath I was going to re-veg since I am not sure when I will get my mars II 700 lights back from repair and I still need to send them out first I just plucked the buds off and put the stump to the side

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#68[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 12ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 4ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster per gallon so a total of 24ml of A and B and 8ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster it was ph. to 6.1

they are so close I can almost taste it not sure when I am going to start to flush them yet but I want to give these plants some extra time since they are the last plants I have growing right now

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#70[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

I just got done watering these autos I made 2 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 12ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 4ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster per gallon so a total of 24ml of A and B and 8ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster it was ph. to 6.1

they are still not ready I still se a lot of white hairs so I wont rush it this time I will let it go for a while there in day 72 now so I might let it go to day 80 so I will see how they look before I water then and then decided to flush them or not

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#72[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

Warning lots of pics!

I just got done watering these autos I made 3 gallons of water with mills nutrients it had 16ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 5.3ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster per gallon so a total of 48ml of A and B and 16ml of Ultimate PK late stage Bloom Booster it was ph. to 6.0

I had to make 3 gallon of water today the pots were bone dry and they took the whole 3 gallons like a champ lol I also took them out of the closet to take some bud shots and clean up the dead leaves I took a lot of pics I need them for the breeder that sent me the seeds to test for them

these plants are close to the end they still quite a few white hairs so I will let them go a bit more till the orange up a bit and are ready for the flush

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#74[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG