Grow Mediums db003's - glueberry skunk auto tester - nightcrawler og auto tester - Mars II 700

Very nice bro love the sound of the blueberry skunk oh wait really that's bluecheese mmmmm I love bluecheese I'm really needing to try this now especially after how you described that smell

Aw fecking feck glueberry skunk ha ha silly me

its a new year and even though the only grow I had going has ended there is still a lot to do I am getting ready for my next grow and I got quite a few things going on

first big thing is my 2x4 grow tent that I will be using a 600w hps air cooled reflector set up in I have been talking about I have the tent set up but that's it I still am waiting for the other parts to come in the mail for my 600w hps set up

the second thing is a got the stuff to make my first homemade batch of super soil I will be starting small for this first batch I will be using a super soil mix I got from eBay its the best one I could find for the price without me having to buy every single thing separate

the mix I got from eBay has some good amendments and is very close to what I plan to make once I get all the amendments myself

here is what's in the mix I got from eBay

.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Fish Bone Meal-- 3-16-0
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Granular Bone Meal-- 2-14-0-
.625 lb. - 10 oz. Bat Guano--- 0-7-0
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Blood Meal-- 13-0-0
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Feather Meal-- 12-0-0
.375 lb. Colloidal Rock Phosphate
3/32 cup Epsom Salt
1/16 cup Sweet Lime (Dolomite)
1/16 cup Azomite (67 Trace Elements)
1/16 cup Kelp Powder - 0-0-17-
1/16 cup Mycorrhizal Fungi (300 spores per gram)
3/4 tsp. Powdered Humic Acid (90%Pure)

to the mix above I will be adding 5 pounds of worm castings to the mix it calls for 6.25 pounds but its all I could afford right now so I will be using 5 pounds and I will be mixing it with some dr. earth pot of gold soil

I was going to wait to make the mix till I got some more money since I did not have enough to buy any soil plus I did not want to get really shitty soil just so I could make it I think that might have messed my experiment all up but I got a sale today on the soil I picked up a 1.5cf bag of dr. earth pot of gold soil for $5 and I also got a 27 gallon tote to store and mix it in

I know that the soil I got is not the best but like I said this will only be my first practice batch it has a good list of soil amendments in it but I will be working with a better recipe once I get the hang of it then I will be get all the single amendment ingredients to make it from scratch most likely with roots organic soil or something similar

dont get me wrong I love growing in coco but I think super soil is the way to go for me so I want to give it a shot but I still have some time before it will be ready so my first grow in the 2x4 tent with the 600w hps will be a coco grow

Really looking forward to ure next grow bro

its a great day I just mixed my first batch of super soil! this will be my experimental batch so I can get the hang of it before I got out and buy all the full list of ingredients for myself I used a super soil amendment mix I got from eBay for 18 dollars it has a very similar amendment mix that I will be using once I get all the single amendments but it will be a little different from this mix

the list of amendments are

.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Fish Bone Meal-- 3-16-0
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Granular Bone Meal-- 2-14-0-
.625 lb. - 10 oz. Bat Guano--- 0-7-0
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Blood Meal-- 13-0-0
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Feather Meal-- 12-0-0
.375 lb. Colloidal Rock Phosphate
3/32 cup Epsom Salt
1/16 cup Sweet Lime (Dolomite)
1/16 cup Azomite (67 Trace Elements)
1/16 cup Kelp Powder - 0-0-17-
1/16 cup Mycorrhizal Fungi (300 spores per gram)
3/4 tsp. Powdered Humic Acid (90%Pure)

I also mixed 5 pounds of worm castings to the mix I got from kelp4less for 12 dollars the original recipe calls for 6.25 pounds but 5 pounds is all I could afford right now so I will be using 5 pounds

this was all mixed with one 1.5 cubic feet bag of Dr. earth pot of gold all purpose potting soil I got it from home depot for 5 dollars it was on sale from 13 dollars I wanted to use roots organic original soil but ran out so this will work plus I got it super cheap

I mixed it in a 27 gallon tote I got from home depot I just mixed it all by hand in layers for like 15 minutes and let it sit and added 2/3 of a gallon of tap water and mixed it again for another 10 minutes now all I have to do is wait 6 to 12 weeks for it to "cook" its raining outside right now so I will leave it in the house for now

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

just scored a amazing deal from home depot today. I got six bags of 1.5 cubic feet bag of Dr. earth pot of gold all purpose potting soil for $5 each bag. I also got a 2 cubic foot bag of Vigoro Perlite and a roll of duct tape I needed. I got it all for $50 bucks dam I am cheap I get super excited for good deals lol but I love to save money

I will be using the Dr. earth pot of gold to make more super soil later down the road when I get the amendments. but for $5 bucks a bag it was way to good to pass up. I got a bag of it mixed up with super soil amendments and earthworm castings right now cooking and I noticed that it had very little perlite. so I got a bag of perlite well I think the perlite was a bit over priced it was 17 dollars for a 2 cubic foot bag. but its all good at least I dont have to drive around to go get it.

I cant say for sure about the over all quality of the Dr. earth pot of gold all purpose potting soil since I have not grown in it yet but it has some good ingredients. it just looks to need more perlite and it did not have a butch of sticks or anything crazy when I was making my super soil with it the other day I think I was a good buy.

perlite.jpg
pot of gold soil.jpg

That mix is looking really good light and airy aswell I'm excited aswell bro to see the plants that grow in INIT

so I got the glueberry skunk auto and the nightcrawler og auto all jarred up I trimmed and jarred the glueberry skunk auto it was hung dried for 10 days and the nightcrawler og auto was jarred the next morning for a total of 11 days for that one

as I already could tell the glueberry skunk auto is fantastic and the nightcrawler og auto is good too just really fluffy so I dont like it as much I will probably just let my mom get most of it lol and keep the glueberry skunk auto for my private stash

its still too early to get a weight on it yet I will give it a few days in the jars first I got 4 full jars from the glueberry skunk auto and 4 from nightcrawler og auto but not as full since the bud is so loose and it compacts down

I got a jar of trim full to the brim and packed as hell of frosty sugar leaves and small buds that I want to make some coconut oil with for some edibles

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

man I am so tired I have been working on setting up my 2x4 GrowLab tent all day I had to stop for a while but it's all good I got it all set up now and ready to start a grow!

lets see I used one of the 4 inch inline duct fans for the whole setup I got the 4x12 carbon filter connected to the fan and I used 4 inch ducting from the fan to the reflector with a reducer blowing air over and out the other side of the reflector and 6 inch ducting on the other side with the end pointing out of my window so the hot air wont be venting in my room and hung the ballast outside the tent next to the tent on the wall where I have my power strip at

I also used 2 small 6 inch fans for air movement for the plants but noticed that one of the fans only works if I take the cover off and spin the blade till still starts moving and working until it gets turned off I am going to try and replace it when I get some funds the other one works fine

I got a 4 inch inline duct booster fan at the bottom of the tent as a active air intake fan its just pulling air in from my room for now but want to set it up so that I will be pulling fresh air from the outside from my window were I have my air outtake from the reflector at all I have it attach some longer ducting to it and I also need to get a new per filter for my carbon filter or maybe just wash it I plan on only using this carbon filter for a couple more grows and using one of the other ones I have still or maybe just buy a new one

I installed the Xtrasun 600 watt Metal Halide Pulse Start Bulb Lamp (7200K) in my reflector and turned it on and its works so I am happy I let the light stay on for about 40 minutes before I turned it off now all I have to do is go and get a bag of coco from my garage and start germinating some seed for my next grow

015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG