Grow Mediums db003's - glueberry skunk auto tester - nightcrawler og auto tester - Mars II 700

035.JPG
036.JPG
037.JPG

Lovely looking nugs bro still a cpl weeks yet these buds are going to be heavy heavy phat

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto and its time for the flush to begin!

I just got done watering these autos this will be the first day of the flush for these plants I made 4 gallons of water with mad farmer detox flush solution that I got as a sample a while back this will be the first time I have ever used a flush solution so I will be happy to see how it works out

I used 3 tablespoons for the first 4 gallons it was ph. to 5.9 with citric acid powder they soaked up the first 3 gallons and I got run off around the 4th gallon I took all the run off out of the saucers with my turkey baster

then I made another 2 gallons of water with 2 tablespoons of mad farmer detox flush solution for both gallons it was ph. to 6.1 with citric acid powder I would give them water until the saucers would fill up and I would take the water out with the turkey baster and I repeated the process until all the water I made was gone

the run off got a bit more clear then when I first started so that's good but it was still not totally clear I will give them plain water until harvest after today

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#76[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

so I pull the trigger and got me a quantum II 600 watt ballast by quantum horticulture that's owned by hydro farm I got it off eBay for 85 dollars I will be using it in my new GrowLab horticultural gl80l its a 2x4 tent its still in the box waiting to be set up the exact dimetions are 2’7″ wide x 4’11” deep x 6’7″ tall / 31.5″ x 59″ x 70.8″ tall / 80 x 150 x 200cm

all I need now is a air cooled hood and a 600w MH and hps bulb and a few duct reducers and a bit more ducting everyone says that eye hortilux has the best hps bulbs but they are like 70 to 80 dollars a bulb and are way out of my budget right now I will try and get one in the future but cant afford one now

so what 600w hps and MH bulbs are everyone using and what brands do you recommend preferably that are on the cheap side it probably will be only used for a few grows till I get money for better bulbs it will be in a air cooled reflector type hood for what I have read the hoods are better then the cool tubes so that's why I will be getting one

I still have 2 4 inch inline duct fans and fan speed controllers and 4 inch carbon filters so I will use those with this tent one for the air cooled hood with some 6 to 4 inch reducers and one for the exhaust and a 4 inch booster fan for a active intake fan well that's what I am thinking so far

these are the only 2 part I have bought so far they are the tent and the 600w ballast

GrowLab-80L-1.jpg
quantum ballast .jpg

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 3 gallons of water with 2 tablespoons mad farmer detox flush solution that I got as a sample a while back

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#78[/HASHTAG] from sprout day [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] of the flush

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

well I got another part for my hps grow set up it got my first MH bulb its a Xtrasun 600 watt Metal Halide Pulse Start Bulb Lamp (7200K) version its a hydro farm brand

I got it from eBay the seller says it was brand new I got it for $25 the bulb goes for like 50 to 60 so it sounded like a good deal plus I only had to pay $15 for it my friend paid the other $10 for me so that was cool

I am still going to try and get another cheap MH bulb so I can use one as a back up I took down my last 32x32x63 tent I had set up yesterday so they are both down now I put all the parts in a bag just in case I need them one day and set up my new GrowLab horticultural gl80l

I will take some pics soon of the new tent but its full of all the extra stuff I still need to find a place for in the garage still waiting for my quantum II 600 watt ballast to come in the mail and the bulb I just ordered I will try and get the rest of the parts next month so far I like the new tent the reflective inside is super shiny and this tent is way taller so that's great

now all I have to buy is a air cooled reflector and a hps bulb and some ducting and a few reducers and I am set I have to get it piece by piece but that's fine with me lol I am slowly adding to the parts I got

GrowLab-80L-1.jpg
quantum ballast .jpg
xtra sun .jpg

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler OG auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done watering these autos I made 3 gallons of water with 2 tablespoons molasses ph. to 6.2 with citric acid powder

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#80[/HASHTAG] from sprout day [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] of the flush

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

I was going to water these pants today and decided not to instead I will be harvesting these plant tomorrow I will have more details when I harvest the plants in the morning

I am still not sure how I will dry these plants since I did all my drying in my grow tent and I took it down to put up my new tent but its all good I might just do it old school and hang dry the whole plant

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#82[/HASHTAG] from sprout day [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] of the flush

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

its harvest time! I just harvested my glueberry skunk auto and nightcrawler OG auto from top shelf elite these were tester strains they a were collaboration between critical mass collective and top shelf elite

I got to say that glueberry skunk auto is going to be some fire! it smells so strong it had my buddy next door come over and say dam bro it sticks so good and he could smell it down the block lol the nightcrawler OG auto is going to be great too but that glueberry skunk auto is something else it has passed all my expectations

the smell of the glueberry skunk auto is like a grapes and pure skunk its a very over powering smell I love it the nightcrawler OG auto has more of a softer smell like earthy pine trees and lemon candy but still smells great

this will be my last harvest of 2016 I have had a lot of ups and downs of this year of growing but its all good my next grow wont be for a few weeks until I get the rest of my parts so I can set up my first 600w hps in my 2x4 tent I got

these autos were harvested on day [HASHTAG]#83[/HASHTAG] and day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] of the flush

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG