Grow Mediums db003's - glueberry skunk auto tester - nightcrawler og auto tester - Mars II 700

so I got the glueberry skunk auto and the nightcrawler og auto all jarred up I trimmed and jarred the glueberry skunk auto it was hung dried for 10 days and the nightcrawler og auto was jarred the next morning for a total of 11 days for that one

as I already could tell the glueberry skunk auto is fantastic and the nightcrawler og auto is good too just really fluffy so I dont like it as much I will probably just let my mom get most of it lol and keep the glueberry skunk auto for my private stash

its still too early to get a weight on it yet I will give it a few days in the jars first I got 4 full jars from the glueberry skunk auto and 4 from nightcrawler og auto but not as full since the bud is so loose and it compacts down

I got a jar of trim full to the brim and packed as hell of frosty sugar leaves and small buds that I want to make some coconut oil with for some edibles

View attachment 684579 View attachment 684580 View attachment 684581 View attachment 684582 View attachment 684583 View attachment 684584 View attachment 684585 View attachment 684586 View attachment 684587 View attachment 684588
I can't wait to here the smoke report bro great growing

Wow brotha ull absolutely love the extra space I'm really excited for ya with a new system and soil mix things are going to be awsome

you should see it now I redid the whole thing its better setup

I redesigned my grow tent! thanks for all the help and comments about my grow tent setup it gave me a lot of good info and helped me deiced how to set it up for better results

first thing is I added another 4 inch duct fan so now I have my carbon filter extraction and the air cooled reflector set up separate with there own 4 inch duct fans the air cooled reflector will be pulling air directly from my room and blowing air over the light and out a window

I chose to place the duct fan before the reflector and blow air over the light and out the window so that it will have positive pressure inside the tent that way if there are any air leaks from the duct hoses or reflector it will be taken care of by my carbon filter extraction system and blowing air is also less stressful to the fan in the long run

next is simple I just setup the carbon filter with the 4 inch duct fan and ran ducting to the top of the tent and out a window both the carbon filter fan and the fan for the air cooled reflector have a fan speed controller

I have a power strip box hooked up to the 24 hour timer so I could have the ballast and duct fan for the air cooled reflector turn off and on at the same time that way I dont have the duct fan for the air cooled hood running 24/7 when it does not need to be save me on electricity

the carbon filter extraction fan is on a separate power strip so it will be running 24/7 and the 2 clip fans and the 4 inch duct booster fan at the bottom of the tent that is my active air intake will also be running 24/7

the only thing I need to do is clip off some of the excess ducting from one of the sides of the air cooled reflector I just wanted to wait and see how low I need the light before I make the final decision its better to have too much ducting then not enough

I also want to get some more ducting later so I could pull air from the window for the air cooled reflector I am just a bit worried that since I run my lights at night and that it might bring in cool moist air from outside and that would not be safe for the light

the last pic is the bud from my last harvest still being burped and drying out a bit more

well that's about it tell me what you think about how I have it setup now or if you have any comments or questions

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
0004.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

Yeah it does look better bro I can't wait to see what you pull in there.
So how many you sticking in there then and to scrog or go natural

Yeah it does look better bro I can't wait to see what you pull in there.
So how many you sticking in there then and to scrog or go natural
I want to do 4 autos in a scrog you know I love my scrogs

not weed related but I would like to share anyway I recently started looking into fermented foods and drinks so I wanted to give it a shot

just started my first ever batch of fermented garlic honey! I used 10 whole garlic cloves and boy let me tell you I never knew it was such a pain to peel garlic since I have never done it before after it was all peeled I cut the ends off the garlic and cut some of the bigger cloves in half

then I poured a bit more then a half of a 32oz bottle of aunt sues raw wild natural honey it says its 100% pure unfiltered honey now all I have to do is turn and burb it every day for about a month

004.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

Back