Grow Mediums db003's black valium auto - ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 growlab tent

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at a little over half strength of the recommended dose

dude I messed up I let one of my friends plug his phone in by my plug outlets for my grow and some how my lights got switched off so my lights have been off for half a day and all night till this morning when I went to go water them so almost 24 hours I turned the light back on and reset the timer and they seam fine I just know now not to let people use my plugs by my grow

the water was ph. to 6.2 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between they got a 2 littler of water each plant

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 3.3 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 5.3 ml per gallon
honey chome at 5.3 ml per gallon
king kola at 5.3 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#52[/HASHTAG] from sprout

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at a little over half strength of the recommended dose

the water was ph. to 6.0 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 littler of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off I bumped up the king kola bloom booster in this watering

the temps in the tent got in the 100's yesterday so I might end up taking off my carbon filter like I had to do in my closet grow I would hate to since I am this far along in flower and dont want to stick up the apartment building and I have the extraction hose going out my window just trying to be cool with the other people that live here but I will if a have to my apartment smells like weed 24/7 from me and my family smoking anyway lol and I do live upstairs so most of the smell just goes up and out anyway

I am going to try and get a 6 inch duct fan if I can save up some money since it seams like this 4 inch duct fan in not pulling its weight but it cant be blamed to much since its California spring weather which is like summer weather everywhere else and I dont have A/C in my house just ceiling fans and try and keep it cool as best as I can by running the lights at night and spring is just now starting so its just going to get hotter I might not have much choice

I also want to do a few changes in my tent like figure out some stuff and do a little rearranging like I want to move the duct fans outside of the tent just to remove some heat that they make from being on its not much but it might help

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 3.3 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 5.3 ml per gallon
honey chome at 5.3 ml per gallon
king kola at 8 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#54[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

Subbed to see end of this :biggrin:

Looking lovely dude, but holy shit these are not quick developers, they look like 90 days plus. What's the breeder's guidelines?

Subbed to see end of this :biggrin:

Looking lovely dude, but holy shit these are not quick developers, they look like 90 days plus. What's the breeder's guidelines?

they are the first wave of testers so theirs no info other then what they are crossed with so its a real crap shoot I will just let them go till they look finished or I get tired of them and need the space for my next grow lol

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I lowered the dosage of the nutes again since I seen a bit of nute burn

the water was ph. to 6.0 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 littler of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off

well my only camera got broken last night so I wont be taking photos or videos until I buy a new one fuck this sucks but shit happens

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 1.6 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 2.6 ml per gallon
honey chome at 2.6 ml per gallon
king kola at 4 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#56[/HASHTAG] from sprout

I went in to the tent right now and fuck its 100 degrees in there so I said fuck it and pulled off the carbon filter it was about the one choice I had to improve the temps a bit I have been battling temps since day one of growing over 2 years ago it helped when I took off the carbon filter in my closet by over ten degrees so I am hoping it will do the same in the tent

I smoke all day everyday so my pad smells like weed all the time I am pretty sure all my neighbors dont give a fuck but really I am just try to justify me taking off the carbon filter because of the smell and that carbon filter is the first one I bought so its over 2 years old and been used for 24/7 since day one so I need a new one anyway

I also was looking at cameras and since my just broke I want to get a better one but that means I have to save money so I want be able to take pics till some time after this month I am hoping I have enough to get one by the end of the first week of April but that's only if I can come up with the money and find one at the price

so I am not sure when I will be able to get more pics of the grow and if you are wondering about want camera I want to get I was thinking I want to get my first dslr camera maybe a Nikon d3200 or Nikon d3300 those are about all I can afford I want to try and get it for about 300 maybe 350 with a lens so I am looking at used ones

I live in a apartment upstairs with no A/C in California so I am used to hot weather

so I was messing with my camera after my last post and it would not turn on and after I bullshit you not I slammed the dam thing on my table not like throwing at the wall type slam but more of a slam flat and the dam thing came on lol

but its still fucked up it does take pics but the pics look like some old 1990's fish eye lens type shit lol I took some pics to show you but I still am going to get a new camera but at least I still have something and that's better then nothing so I will use it as long as it still works till I get a new one but for now you will have to deal with blurry pics of big foot or is that my plants I dont know you decide

015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG

Back