Grow Mediums db003's black valium auto - ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 growlab tent

040.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at a little over half strength of the recommended dose

the water was ph. to 6.0 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between

I did a tiny bit of training on the scrog just to keep it even and did some trimming under the scrog to clean it up some and remove the stuff that wont make it past the screen and I lowered the light just a tiny bit

I took some before and after pics of the trimming I did under the scrog

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 3.3 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 4 ml per gallon
honey chome at 4 ml per gallon
king kola at 4 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#46[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

time to play mad scientist with db003 Mwuhahahahaha!

so I bought this product called "holy terp pure" for a company called holy terp it is supposed to Liquefy your extract while maintaining its own flavor I got it so I could make some of the wax I got and make it in to a liquid state so I could use it in a vape pen style vaporizer or e cig or what every you want to call it lol

they have other products but some of those have PG and VG in them but I wanted to try this once since the website says its all organic with No Glycol No PEG and No Glycerin

I got the holy terp pure flavorless starter kit it came with a blunt tip needle a syringe a empty vile and a 4ml vile of the holy terp pure flavorless solution it cost me 25 dollars in total with tax and shipping they have quite a few different flavors by the way but I got this one

this is basically just like Connoisseur Concentrates the Solution but cheaper so I wanted to try it for the hell of it I do want to try the Connoisseur Concentrates the Solution once I get some money to compare it since I have heard it is way better but that just from a few reviews I have read online so it could be a toss up

so I took a gram of wax it was a mix of a few different waxes I had left in in containers and .5ml of holy terp pure I got the flavorless version first thing I noticed is that it says flavorless but it does a have a flavor well at least in it pure concentrate form and a scent I have not got to try it once it was mixed up with the wax yet not sure if there was a mix up or its just like that I just wanted to point that out

so I took the wax and holy terp pure and put it in a glass vile that came with the starter kit I got and used a lighter very carefully to heat it to mix it up it took me like 5 to 10 minutes to get it mixed all the way next time I will try a hot water bath since I think that will work better and there is less risk of messing it up with too much heat

I got a glass .5ml vape cartridge from eBay and filled it with the liquid wax solution but the cartridge does not work with the button less style of pen I already have so I ordered a different one its a vision spinner 2 pen style battery it should be here in a few days

I did still have a cartridge that is refillable that came with the pen that I already have that was pretty much empty it had some cannabis infused VG liquid I tried to make a while back that I think did not come out well so I emptied the rest of it out as best as I could and put a bit of the liquid wax solution and put some in there

I would like to note that I did this a while after I first made the liquid wax solution and once it gets cold it does get thick like cold honey but with a little heat it will get runnier so I used a little heat and it was easy to put it in the cartridge

right now I am waiting for the battery to charge so I can try it out

now I know there are a lot of different ways to get this done without something to dilute the wax like for instance co2 oil or thc distillate but that shit is expensive

since I already had the wax I went this route it was just something I wanted to try pretty sure it will work but will I like it that will still be determined if not I could always use the liquid wax and make moon rocks or something with it because I dam sure am not wasting a gram of wax lol and if you are wondering I dont make the wax I get most of mine for the clinic but its not the best but not the worst I get for about 20 a gram most of the time

now there is some info on holy terp pure from there website that I copied and pasted

Liquefy your extract while maintaining its own flavor!

Description:
All Organic
No Glycol
No PEG
No Glycerin

With Pure you can liquefy and emulsify your concentrates without having to dilute your concentrate too much. You can use ratios as low as 0.1 mL Pure : 1 g of concentrate while still enriching it with terpenes.

Can be used as an additive or as-is with your extract or concentrate without ever worrying about separation.

"Pure" features a hint of everything, this allows the product to fully vivify your extract in what it's missing.

-Instructions:
Mix Pure with extract at 0.2 mL-0.6 mL : 1 g extract. 18 drops of "Pure" is equivalent to about 0.5 ml-Stir under 120°F until the extract dissolves.-
0.1 mL : 1 g of concentrate is perfect for concentrates that are a honey / syrup-consistency-at room temperature.-
0.5 mL : 1 g of-concentrate is perfect for concentrates that are completely-solidified at room temperature.
See guide for more detailed instructions.

Ingredients:
Proprietary Organic Blend

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
017.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at a little over half strength of the recommended dose

the water was ph. to 6.3 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between

emerald goddess at 4 ml per gallon
honey chome at 4 ml per gallon
king kola at 4 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#48[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

ok so I finally got my vape battery in the mail and got around to testing the wax mixed with the holy terp pure in my cartridge that I filled and dam that shit got my super high lol

ok first thing I noticed is that you can it works better in a good 510 vape cartridge I think it matters a lot I tried a little bit in a wicking style cartridge and it sucks donkey balls I am glad I used a little

but when I used it in the cartridge I bought its was like night and day it hits great the taste ok but it gets me super high and it is discreet just looks like any old vape pen

I did some more looking in to what is in it and after some questions and concerns and what is in holy terp pure I found out its most likely food grade terpenes just like what's in connoisseur concentrates the solution but am not 100% percent sure either way I will be trying the connoisseur concentrates next since this time I tried the holy terp

the stuff works great and does what it says but me personally I dont like that flavor of the one I got its bearable but other then that its fantastic next time I am going to get some connoisseur concentrates the solution and see how it works and tastes to see if I get better results

over all I would say I like it a lot and will do it again I just need to find the right flavor that works for me

I would like to state I do not work holy terp or connoisseur concentrates this is just something I bought myself and wanted to try and wanted to share my experience with it

001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
009.JPG

the water was ph. to 6.2 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between for the last couple of watering I have not had to add any ph. down since the amount of nutes I have been using has brought the ph. to exactly to 6.3-6.2 so said what the hell and just left it like that

emerald goddess at 5.3 ml per gallon
honey chome at 5.3 ml per gallon
king kola at 5.3 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#50[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

tonight I am drinking on some pizza port swami's IPA and smoking on some fat dabs of batman og sugar wax getting toasted bumping some rage against the machine

no reason why just loving life

024.JPG
026.JPG
013.JPG

Back