Grow Mediums db003's black valium auto - ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 growlab tent

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at quarter strength of the recommended dose

the water was ph. to 5.9 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between all the plants I watered until I got a bit of run off this time and I just installed my 600w ipower hps bulb and today will also be the first day I gave them bloom nutes I made sure to wipe down the glass before I installed the hps it was a bit dirty from the dust

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 1.25 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 2 ml per gallon
honey chome at 2 ml per gallon
king kola at 2 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#37[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the last day of 600w MH and first day of 600w hps

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at quarter strength of the recommended dose

some of the plants are showing signs of flowering so that good but I am having a bit of problem after I switched to the hps bulb I think its light shock but not sure so I will just wait a week and see if the adjust to the new spectrum they were fine under the MH and as soon as I switched to hps they started to act like this

I also raised the light some just in case since the plants in the center were affected more then the plants on the outside which is why I think it has more to do with the light being changed then under watering or something like that I have never ran hps set up before so some of this is still new to me

the water was ph. to 5.8 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between all the plants but they only got a full 2 litter bottle of water each I have been watering every 3 days I will start watering every 2 days I think just incase it was under watering and if not I will back down if it was over watering but I dont think it was

I also gave some Cheshire grin liquid worm castings to only 2 of the 4 autos they got about 4 oz. to the base of the plant

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 1.25 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 2 ml per gallon
honey chome at 2 ml per gallon
king kola at 2 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#40[/HASHTAG] from sprout

010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG

Last edited:
hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at half strength of the recommended dose

the water was ph. to 5.8 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between just 3 of the plants and one plant got a full dose of nutes since it been have problems

the last 2 pics are the nute problem I am having I think its a Cal mag problem but it sucks because I dont have a drop of Cal mag and no money for it lol I will try and scrap some up to see if I can get some or it could have been me just giving her just to little nutes

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 2.5 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 4 ml per gallon
honey chome at 4 ml per gallon
king kola at 4 ml per gallon
root wizard at 7.5 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#42[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at half strength of the recommended dose

the water was ph. to 5.8 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between just 3 of the plants and one plant got a full dose of nutes since it been have problems

the last 2 pics are the nute problem I am having I think its a Cal mag problem but it sucks because I dont have a drop of Cal mag and no money for it lol I will try and scrap some up to see if I can get some or it could have been me just giving her just to little nutes

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 2.5 ml per gallon
root wizard at 7.5 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#42[/HASHTAG] from sprout

View attachment 708557 View attachment 708558 View attachment 708559 View attachment 708560 View attachment 708561 View attachment 708562

Is that p def? May need to up the ph a tad. Soil or coco?

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at a little over half strength of the recommended dose

the water was ph. to 6.0 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between till I got run off and I tested the ph. of the run off for each plant this time it was between 5.1 -5.4 -5.4 - 5.3

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 3.3 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from sprout

005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG