Grow Mediums db003's black valium auto - ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 growlab tent

Drop a link here if you don't mind me following along!

time to bust out my magical seed collection! well my last grow is over so its time to start a new one this time I will be doing some autoflower genetics testing for puff puff pass genetics I got these from the awesome Jody jobe who is a part of puff puff pass

there is info in the pics about the strains the seeds I will be starting are

2x Chem city devil auto

2x super sour lemon OG auto

I just put 2 of each strain in a small jar with water to soak over night until the morning when I will transfer the seeds to moist paper towels until they are ready to be planted

I will be starting a grow log for this as soon as the seeds pop and get planted a little bit about how I will grow them 600w air cooled light 2x4x7 tent and these will be grown in a super soil mix I made more info will be coming soon

009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG

That super sour lemon og sounds right up my alley!

well I just put these seeds in paper towels after I let them soak in water overnight and the 2x super sour lemon OG auto already have started to sprout and that's just after a 12 hour soak! talk about genetics bursting at the seams I love when seeds pop up right away awesome work puff puff pass genetics the 2x Chem city devil auto should be just behind the other seeds going to wait one more day and see if they are ready to plant by then the sslog will be ready to plant for sure at least

002.JPG
005.JPG

Back