Grow Mediums db003's black valium auto - ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 growlab tent

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients

I gave the plant that I am flushing about 2/3rds of gallon of plain water that was not ph. I am only going to give this plant non ph. water for the remainder of the flush

the water was ph. to 6.3 this time I made 2 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 liter bottle of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 1.25 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 2 ml per gallon
honey chome at 2 ml per gallon
king kola at 2 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#78[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] of flush for one of the ancient haze autos

DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients

more good news I got my 6 inch inline duct fan in the mail yesterday and just paid for my 6 inch carbon filter last night so now I just have to wait for it to come in the mail

I am not sure how I am going to set it up yet I was thinking I could hook up the new carbon filter to the new fan and push the exhaust over the light and out the window and use the 4 inch inline fan I have in there now as a active air intake I have the booster fan in there now as a active air intake but it does not push air that much

I gave the plant that I am flushing about 2/3rds of gallon of plain water that was not ph. I am only going to give this plant non ph. water for the remainder of the flush

the water was ph. to 6.2 this time I made 2 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 liter bottle of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#80[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] of flush for one of the ancient haze autos

DSC_0113.JPG
DSC_0114.JPG
DSC_0115.JPG
DSC_0116.JPG
DSC_0117.JPG
DSC_0118.JPG
DSC_0119.JPG
DSC_0120.JPG
DSC_0121.JPG
DSC_0122.JPG
DSC_0123.JPG
DSC_0124.JPG
DSC_0125.JPG
DSC_0141.JPG
DSC_0143.JPG

Nice fan. You sure got some fine girls in that tent bud!

hello everyone time for a watering update and the first plant to harvested of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients

sorry this update wont be my best I am a lot of pain right now I have a bad case of sciatica and it flared up out of nowhere plus I have no medication for it just some wax I have been smoking to take off the edge and its bad I can hardly stand right now so I had some help with the plants this time I watered the plants and my mom helped with trimming the plant for me

I dont have a dedicated space to dry in like I used to since I got a bigger tent and it takes all the space so I just rigged up a box with string and tape and hung the plant like that but the box is just in my room on a chair so I used a thin sheet to put over the box to keep light and dust out and it will help form drying out to fast its the best I could do right now with all the pain

the water was ph. to 6.2 this time I made 2 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 liter bottle of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#82[/HASHTAG] and day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] of harvest for one of the ancient haze autos 1 plant down 3 to go

DSC_0158.JPG
DSC_0159.JPG
DSC_0160.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG
DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0163.JPG
DSC_0164.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG
DSC_0175.JPG
DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0177.JPG
DSC_0178.JPG
DSC_0179.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update and the first plant to harvested of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them all plain water

well 2 more of the plants are ready for harvest but I said fuck it and gave all 3 of them plain water if anything I will just let the one that not quite there yet flush longer all I did was just give them plain water ph. to 6.3 and made sure they all got a bit of run off my back is feeling a little better but still hurts so I could not flush them the way I wanted to

when I was moving some stuff around I seen the plant I harvested yesterday have some droplets of water coming from the stems so I took some pics I thought it looked cool

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#84[/HASHTAG]

DSC_0180.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
DSC_0182.JPG
DSC_0183.JPG
DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0186.JPG
DSC_0187.JPG
DSC_0188.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG
DSC_0191.JPG
DSC_0203.JPG
DSC_0204.JPG
DSC_0205.JPG
DSC_0206.JPG

Looking fantastic! The new camera really is showing off your grow skillz. :headbang:

hello everyone time for a watering update and the first plant to harvested of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them all plain water

I gave all 3 of these plants plain water I did not ph. it this time I gave them 3 gallon split between them so I got a lot of run off and dumped it out

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#86[/HASHTAG] and day 2 of the flush

DSC_0207.JPG
DSC_0209.JPG
DSC_0210.JPG
DSC_0211.JPG
DSC_0212.JPG
DSC_0213.JPG

well I got my carbon filter a day early today so I decided to go ahead and install it while my pills I took for my back pain were still working I took the 4 inch inline fans out and installed the 6 inch inline fan and 6 inch carbon filter

I also took the inline booster fan that I was using as a active air intake out and replaced it with one of the 4 inch inline fans and am using that as a active air intake

I hope it keeps the temps I little better if not that's ok but at least my whole block does not smell like dank form here to the liquor store lol

I have the carbon filter hooked up to the 6 inch fan and its blowing the air over the light and out the other side out the window

DSC_0229.JPG
DSC_0231.JPG
DSC_0232.JPG
DSC_0233.JPG
DSC_0234.JPG

Back