Grow Mediums db003's black valium auto - ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 growlab tent

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients

well it looks like theses plants are going to be late as hell there in day 68 from sprout and still covered in white hairs with harvest no where in site they are getting frosty but no fat buds are stacking I was hoping they would finish a little faster but what ever not much I can do one of them is looking like its closer to harvest so that's good maybe a week or two weeks away still not sure when I will start to flush it trying to hold out till I get my new camera so I can get some pics of it at least

the water was ph. to 6.0 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 littler of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 1.6 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 2.6 ml per gallon
honey chome at 2.6 ml per gallon
king kola at 4 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#68[/HASHTAG] from sprout

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients

looks like I need to cut back on the king kola it has a high P-K rating and looks like I am getting what looks like fox tails but it could be the plant

the water was ph. to 6.0 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 littler of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#70[/HASHTAG] from sprout

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I lowered the dosage of the nutes again since I seen a bit of nute burn

so a few things got changed I took out the scrog net since the plants have pasted the stretch and since it did not fill out all the way I was able to move them a little closer to under the light

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout

View attachment 716610 View attachment 716611 View attachment 716612 View attachment 716613 View attachment 716614

What are those trays you sit your pots on? I use them there pots, the trays I have not seen before! They sexy!

What are those trays you sit your pots on? I use them there pots, the trays I have not seen before! They sexy!

there called gro pro NX Level Pot Elevator I got them for 2 bucks a piece online at a hydro shop

so I reduced the amount of king kola I am giving the plants by a bit

king kola at 2.6 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#72[/HASHTAG] from sprout

hell yeah I just bought my camera! I got a Nikon D3300 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera its the Red body version and it comes with a Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lens and accessories that came with the camera

I bought it used but that's ok I was going to get the Nikon d3400 with the same lens for $360 and it was manufacture refurbished but I got this one for $300

so I saved $60 dollars getting it used and I got $30 dollars extra in eBay bucks since it was a promo day so its like I save $90 dollars in total

it was the fact that this Nikon D3300 came with the Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lens I wanted that's what sold me on getting it used
plus I saved money so that's a plus but I told myself what ever camera I got it had to have that version of lens since it its one of the best kit lens out there right now

I dont like the red version I wanted the black one but I could always get a silicone case for it so no big deal

I also got a Hoya 55mm Alpha Multi-Coated UV Optical Glass Filter for the lens and a Optical Glass Screen Protector for the camera

now I just got to wait for it all to come in the mail I cant wait

666-Nikon-D3300-Red-14_1391689033.jpg

so I decided to flush one of the plants today for harvest its one of the ancient haze autos its the only one out of all of them that's any where near ready the other ones look like they have a ways to go still they got watered like regular but at a slightly reduced mix of nutes

I took the plant I wanted to flush out of the tent and took it to my bathtub and gave it 4 gallons of plain non ph. water the water was brown looking for the first 2 gallons but the third and fourth came out nice and clear I was going to give it some ph. water but said the heck with it lol

the water was ph. to 6.3 this time I made 2 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 littler of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 1.25 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 2 ml per gallon
honey chome at 2 ml per gallon
king kola at 2 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#74[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the first day of flush for one of the ancient haze autos

I gave the plant that I am flushing about 2/3rds of gallon of plain water that was not ph. I am only going to give this plant non ph. water for the remainder of the flush

I also move the plants around so that the plant I a flushing if right next to the air in take fan so the fan will dry out the coco faster to lower the humidity a little just a experiment

the water was ph. to 6.3 this time I made 2 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 littler of water each plant or until I got a bit of run off

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 1.25 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 2 ml per gallon
honey chome at 2 ml per gallon
king kola at 2 ml per gallon

these autos are in day [HASHTAG]#76[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] of flush for one of the ancient haze autos

so I got my camera today and was able to snap a few pics of the plants I will be doing a watering update in the morning right now I am still learning all about the camera settings and stuff and learning how to set it up for my needs

it was a lot simpler when all I had to do was point and shoot dont get me wrong this camera has a auto setting but I would like to know all about the setting and how to use them

these are just a few pics I took just messing around and getting a feel for the camera

well it looks like the files were to big lol so here is a pic of a orange and my camera box instead lol

DSC_0004 (1).JPG
DSC_0008 (1).JPG

Back