Lighting Dazed' Second Sugar Mango Ryder

Looking fantastic man!!remember patience and small measures of anything you do.easy n mellow dude.soo relax.LOL! have you used any cal mag yet?jus curious."AFN smoke out"

Thanks guys, so the humidy is at 45%, I am keeping the tent open a little to keep temps down. I can't afford anything like AC, esp just for growing. The max temp hits 31.7 at 10pm approx. I know it's dropping with the ambient temps throughout the night to 23. Then rises a little in the morning for an hour or two. It's summer here-humidity and temps are up in general-just seems like I have to water a little more often.

I haven't added any calmag, just molasses and Bio-Grow. I didn't want to give any epsom salts just yet, I'm thinking week 3 to counter what usually happens week 4-5.

Anyone think I should add e. salts any earlier?

Should I feed plain water this time?

Thanks,

Dazed.

I'm glad I used Fox Farm OF. 2 of my plants are basically same age as yours, maybe 2 days older and I haven't had any trouble with nutes or anything yet. Figure I'm good for another week and a half at least before I need to start feeding.

GL man.

Quick morning pictues before she goes to sleep for the day.
Day 10.
Looking good....

IMG_2915.jpgIMG_2914.jpgIMG_2921.jpg

Dazed.

Moving along very nicely bro.

Hey, day 9, looking great after a little introduction to some feed this morning. I'm not watering so much that there is more than a few drips run off, I'm realy conscious of keeping the soil in good condition. Looking very green and new growth has stopped being yellow!

Any comments appreciated. Thanks DBudster for the heads up with light distance.

Dazed..

You're welcome Dazed, glad I could be of help. I can only see the thumbnails at the moment but from what I can see it looks good :thumbs:

Day 11 guys, pretty boring at this point. Pics anyway.

IMG_2928.jpgIMG_2929.jpgIMG_2930.jpgIMG_2933.jpg

Can anyone give me any clues as to why, when I water with a solution of pH 6.8 my run off is 5.8? The pH of allmix is 6.6? There is something fundementally wrong here. All looked good yesterday, now yellowing...yet again.

IMG_2935.jpg

It must be something to do with my water, it has to be. It's only day 11, surely I shouldn't be feeding more?

Anyone?

Back