Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Yes, I’m thinking to grow it out in any case, I’m just not holding out much hope it’ll be a monster. Cute as a button though, hasn’t even hit the water yet.
I definitely would! It's far too early to tell. You never know... I nearly killed what I reckon might be my biggest plant to date as it was a dodgy looking seedling. She ended up sort of splitting and essentially acting as if she'd be topped without the stress of actually doing anything. Sometimes these little 'flaws' can work in our favour :cooldance:

Yes, I’m thinking to grow it out in any case, I’m just not holding out much hope it’ll be a monster. Cute as a button though, hasn’t even hit the water yet.

I am rooting for that dinafem girl! CC and Ripleys looking really really good!

looking great so far DG, hope things run smoothly for you whilst you get set up.

rooting for Ripley, she's a dream - you'll see!

best of luck

Looking good DG, I ordered a bunch of Mephisto seeds but not Ripley's yet, I want to grow her tho so I'm looking forward to seeing how yours does :smoking:

Good grief pythium in Dutch and Meph. I let that room bump up 5 degrees, thought it would be good for the seedlings. Skipped the hydroguard in their first reservoirs — for the first time ever — and let them go two weeks on the first reservoir. Figured it wouldn’t be a big deal. Not like I was topping it up or anything.

Gonna drop a couple replacement beans. I only have 17 days into these plants, I’d rather start over. Also, culling the sour diesel — she still hasn’t hit the res.

The tent today:
EF1237EE-EDB7-40FB-B683-79F2DAAD7C89.jpeg

HydroGuard will fix them! If you have not dumped them already? Those Pebbles have a lot of salt deposit on them. You should wash them or go with new.

HydroGuard will fix them! If you have not dumped them already? Those Pebbles have a lot of salt deposit on them. You should wash them or go with new.
I haven’t ditched them yet. The pebbles get rinsed before I use them, that’s my tap water leaving the deposits. No hydrogen peroxide in the house. Do I dose hydroguard > 2 ml/gallon?

Damn. Sorry to hear about the root rot, DG. I am also surprised it happened that quickly within the first two weeks. I have read time and time again how hydrogaurd fixes this and makes the roots as good as new. I am looking forward to hearing that news from you. Sending good Vibez your way!

Back