Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

That sucks DG, I'm battling the same thing but I can't get Hydroguard in Canada, so what I'm using is similar bur I'm not sure it's as good. I hope the HG works and your roots are clan and fresh soon!

@Mañ'O'Green , @Iriee Vibez , @RivetGrrl , @Boradan :

Am I crazy to want to start over? If I was looking at a 30 day old plant, my first choice would be to nurse it back to health. But 17 days in? That’s no time investment compared to my 130 day recent harvest. I’ve really been looking forward to a major issue-free grow and stunted seedlings — meh!

Look at her!
4D2C2D87-81B1-4AAD-9C0E-9E3383AD888D.jpeg

Last edited:
@Mañ'O'Green , @Iriee Vibez , @RivetGrrl , @Boradan :

Am I crazy to want to start over? If I was looking at a 30 day old plant, my first choice would be to nurse it back to health. But 17 days in? That’s no time investment compared to my 130 day recent harvest. I’ve really been looking forward to a major issue-free grow and stunted seedlings — meh!

Look at her!
View attachment 1012898
Ouch. Not looking the best is she... they can't all be winners like you last lot!
I'd probably sacrifice her to the canna gods at this point.

Those plants don't look bad to me, and these are early leaves. I think the affected roots are limiting what she can intake from the water. The fact that the growth still hasn't slowed tells me that they want to live and thrive. If hydrogaurd fixes the roots, i would try that first. I am not sure how long it takes, but the reports have been that it works quickly.

Also, I think those days of us growing 130 day plants are done with this round. You could be almost a quarter of the way done! I wouldn't scrap them. Now if they were the size of your Dinafem with root rot, that would be a different decision for me. I am still just a noob, though. What do I know?

Ouch. Not looking the best is she... they can't all be winners like you last lot!
I'd probably sacrifice her to the canna gods at this point.

Those plants don't look bad to me, and these are early leaves. I think the affected roots are limiting what she can intake from the water. The fact that the growth still hasn't slowed tells me that they want to live and thrive. If hydrogaurd fixes the roots, i would try that first. I am not sure how long it takes, but the reports have been that it works quickly.

Also, I think those days of us growing 130 day plants are done with this round. You could be almost a quarter of the way done! I wouldn't scrap them. Now if they were the size of your Dinafem with root rot, that would be a different decision for me. I am still just a noob, though. What do I know?

I’ll see how they look in 24 hours. Give em a stay of execution.

Just listen to the plants, DG. They will tell you what to do. From what I am seeing, they want to grow and thrive, but you are closer to them than me. Either way, you have developed such a great instinct for this, so whatever decision you make will be the right one.

Dude, that new growth coming up looks really nice, there is no reason to dump them. They look like they will recover and give you all you need. Stressed plants early tend to build stronger immune systems if they recover and that means more potent, frosty buds is a potential. If the new growth was bad, then I would drop them, but they look very good. Hang in there. I bet they recover fully!

Dude, that new growth coming up looks really nice, there is no reason to dump them. They look like they will recover and give you all you need. Stressed plants early tend to build stronger immune systems if they recover and that means more potent, frosty buds is a potential. If the new growth was bad, then I would drop them, but they look very good. Hang in there. I bet they recover fully!
OK. I think you’ve convinced me! Fingers crossed!

I totally agree with MedCzech on this. She has a lot of time to bounce back, given things have been corrected. I personally would do all I can to save her. I have been highly rewarded by doing such in the past.

I totally agree with MedCzech on this. She has a lot of time to bounce back, given things have been corrected. I personally would do all I can to save her. I have been highly rewarded by doing such in the past.
Yeah I may have overreacted a bit. Meph doesn’t even look that bad, she got caught early.

Back