Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

when i see my very first amber trich i cut...no i dont...my normal feed would be 1L-1.5L so my next 2 feeds they dont get fed nutes they just get 1L of water,then left to dry out for 3 days and cut off at the ankles :biggrin:
trichs up close are lovely :kiss:like jellyfish.but im a bit ocd and wont post any round pics :dizzy:
:pighug:

Ok, I decided to feed Dina for another week. All the mature ladies got a fresh reservoir today, moderate to weak nutes, tapering them down. Working on my Dutch Passion Colorado Cookie and noticed a stem I must have bent over the other day, weed almost dried right in it. Larf, immature and from mid plant:
F8780A1E-1108-4AFE-94B7-8B177F2AA9F3.jpeg

So I put it in my pipe and smoked it.

Well it was almost a religious experience. My tolerance is fucking high and it was narcotic. The smell is sweet sweet mango. The taste is sweet, fruity. The high is heavy in the head, a very Stoney stone. I have no finesse at these descriptions, but she’s special. The high moved in and landed in my head like the spaceship in close encounters of the third kind, do do do do do! I don’t know what pheno I got, but I hit another jackpot.

B068CC74-DABE-4F9A-93C7-904E0C54ABA3.jpeg

ED310ECE-49B1-4E3F-BCBC-8412C72049F7.jpeg
D7A82DAF-ED00-4BA9-A163-7349B13C23F6.jpeg
86BD3C3B-87BF-4B79-AED1-6C8647425A54.jpeg
2D9A7872-3C0D-4B94-B08C-B9B26B472011.jpeg

Ok, I decided to feed Dina for another week. All the mature ladies got a fresh reservoir today, moderate to weak nutes, tapering them down. Working on my Dutch Passion Colorado Cookie and noticed a stem I must have bent over the other day, weed almost dried right in it. Larf, immature and from mid plant:
View attachment 1056155

Well it was almost a religious experience. My tolerance is fucking high and it was narcotic. The smell is sweet sweet mango. The taste is sweet, fruity. The high is heavy in the head, a very Stoney stone. I have no finesse at these descriptions, but she’s special. The high moved in and landed in my head like the spaceship in close encounters of the third kind, do do do do do! I don’t know what pheno I got, but I hit another jackpot.

View attachment 1056162

View attachment 1056156 View attachment 1056157 View attachment 1056158 View attachment 1056159
Yummy.
:slap:

View attachment 1056155

View attachment 1056162

View attachment 1056156 View attachment 1056157 View attachment 1056158 View attachment 1056159

Great grow girl!!:d5::slap:

View attachment 1056155

View attachment 1056162

Sounds tasty! I think more time will make it better!

Back