Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Flip to just water for sure, then she should be on watch after two days and see how she looks. Sometimes it's clear they aren't doing anything and you can chop, sometimes you might need to wait and see if they fatten up a bit.

I always say, grow the plant in front of you, not the ideal one in your head. Her trichs and pistils say she is pretty much there now, it's up to you.

Have fun, that's a lot of trimming to do!

Flip to just water for sure, then she should be on watch after two days and see how she looks. Sometimes it's clear they aren't doing anything and you can chop, sometimes you might need to wait and see if they fatten up a bit.

I always say, grow the plant in front of you, not the ideal one in your head. Her trichs and pistils say she is pretty much there now, it's up to you.

Have fun, that's a lot of trimming to do!
Thanks Med! So I could drop her in the final flush reservoir and keep her for longer than 2 to 3 days? Very cool.

Decisions decisions .... I think she’s pretty much there too, I just want others to say it. And the trimming — she’s going to be a pleasure, hardly any extra leaves on her the whole time.

Haha! That’s what I love — a strain that’s so good you find experienced growers running them over and over. Thanks Faded! I hit the jackpot with this one.

So DWC, I’ll peg the pH at 6, and she only flushed for 48 hours, but I’m thinking 72 for the green leaves. Her PPMs maxed out at 1200-1300 but for the past couple weeks I’ve been feeding at <1,000 to get some of the excess out. Still pretty green. When I first dropped the nutes my Colorado Cookie looked like she fainted so I eased them back up, that kinda scared me. :rofl: Learning all the lessons!

So I see the amber and I guess it scares me seeing as how I’ve never seen it before, fingers getting itchy on the trigger. You think I should feed her for another week? If I drop her into flush she has nothing in the res...
It’s good to have a nice couch lock. I think you will enjoy more amber but that’s just my opinion.

Yeah soil is different, nutes hang around longer. Idk i dont ever chop until my buds invert like these,
20190422_171918.jpg
20190414_164329.jpg
20190413_231022.jpg
these my last 3 plants. The first 2 more potent then the last one.

Thanks Med! So I could drop her in the final flush reservoir and keep her for longer than 2 to 3 days? Very cool.

Decisions decisions .... I think she’s pretty much there too, I just want others to say it. And the trimming — she’s going to be a pleasure, hardly any extra leaves on her the whole time.

You can see her better than we can. You can run her in water for three weeks and let her live of nutes stored in leaves, but you won't need to wait that long imo.

No stress. If in doubt just wait a couple more days...

It’s good to have a nice couch lock. I think you will enjoy more amber but that’s just my opinion.
I appreciate your opinion, I do love a good couch lock, and the amber I see is mostly on the leaves...

Yeah soil is different, nutes hang around longer. Idk i dont ever chop until my buds invert like these, View attachment 1055643 View attachment 1055644 View attachment 1055645 these my last 3 plants. The first 2 more potent then the last one.

Wow — those are beauties Faded. Serious drool. I could definitely wait longer ...

mighty fine looking plant :smokeit:and thats before getting up close :photog:id guess at 10% ambers,but it would just be a guess as id like to get a smidge closer still :smoking: im not a fair judge as only like to get high in my head :footy:and dont care for the body stone :snooze:max yield not really a factor to me,as im on a growing break :baked:
flushing in general...and flushing in dwc :shrug: do organics need as good a flush as chemical nutes ? do or how do guirrilla growers flush ? have i a sensitive enough sensenses to pick them things up :nono:
sorry i was meant to be giving an opinion to a question :face: not adding 5 more :yellowcard:
:pighug:

mighty fine looking plant :smokeit:and thats before getting up close :photog:id guess at 10% ambers,but it would just be a guess as id like to get a smidge closer still :smoking: im not a fair judge as only like to get high in my head :footy:and dont care for the body stone :snooze:max yield not really a factor to me,as im on a growing break :baked:
flushing in general...and flushing in dwc :shrug: do organics need as good a flush as chemical nutes ? do or how do guirrilla growers flush ? have i a sensitive enough sensenses to pick them things up :nono:
sorry i was meant to be giving an opinion to a question :face: not adding 5 more :yellowcard:
I don't flush at all in organics, no need to...

Haha Archie! It’s all good, these are the things I wonder about as well. I really struggle looking at the trichomes, you’d think I would excel at it by now, it’s kind of a side hobby.

Back