Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Looks great, DG! I need to get a bucket or bags, also. Do you recommend the one you used?
Yes I do Iriee! I got the bargain 4 bag bubble bag dude set for 5 gallon buckets on Amazon and used a couple of regular 5 gallon buckets. I grabbed a 20 pound bag of ice and used about half of it. I’m obviously no expert and there are nicer sets out there but this worked for me!

The tutorials I saw involved mixing the bud and ice with a machine or by hand in the bags themselves. I opted to mix in a separate 5 gallon bucket and just poured the mixture through the bags afterward and let it set and drain. Someone mentioned somewhere that there is less wear and tear on the bags that way. I thought the process would be more difficult than it was and I am pleased with the results.

Thanks @Beerhunter CDN , @bhaskara_phoenix , and @Iriee Vibez ! Yeah, the SD appears to be the green pheno, I cherish her anyway considering how hard I worked for her. :rofl:

Ok so I got 99 problems but no empty jars isn’t one of them, I freed up 5 big half gallon jars and threw 291 grams of NL1 into the bucket. Learning as I go, so wish me luck! I’m sure my technique was atrocious, it’s all good...

View attachment 1055248 View attachment 1055249 View attachment 1055251 View attachment 1055250
How much you think weight wise?

So admire your Heisenberg tea. It’s on my to do list. I was realizing how completely reliant I am on the stuff (Hydroguard) and at $30 a quart it makes me pissy. I go through it like water.

Clorox works well to prevent root rot 2 drops per gallon.
I add it every day.
Double that or more to get rid of existing rot.

Yes I do Iriee! I got the bargain 4 bag bubble bag dude set for 5 gallon buckets on Amazon and used a couple of regular 5 gallon buckets. I grabbed a 20 pound bag of ice and used about half of it. I’m obviously no expert and there are nicer sets out there but this worked for me!

The tutorials I saw involved mixing the bud and ice with a machine or by hand in the bags themselves. I opted to mix in a separate 5 gallon bucket and just poured the mixture through the bags afterward and let it set and drain. Someone mentioned somewhere that there is less wear and tear on the bags that way. I thought the process would be more difficult than it was and I am pleased with the results.

Thanks DG! I will look into the difference between the two techniques and decide whether I should order buckets as well. I only have old buckets right now. I now have the trim from three harvests in my freezer, so time to do something with it.

That hash you have will be some great stuff! What do you plan to do with it?

How much you think weight wise?
I’m not sure, it’s pretty moist although it’s got quite a bit more substance to it than I thought. Maybe 2 ounces? I’ll weigh it when it’s drier, but to be honest I’m smoking it already and I can tell I’m going to be smoking it from now on. :rofl: :baked:
Clorox works well to prevent root rot 2 drops per gallon.
I add it every day.
Double that or more to get rid of existing rot.
I’ve thought about that and it’s a great option, still aiming for the preventative approach though and the Heisenberg tea did the trick. In fact, I’ve stopped Hydroguard altogether which saves me big money because I go through it like water. Bleach would instantly kill all the good microbes I have built up. :doh:

Thanks DG! I will look into the difference between the two techniques and decide whether I should order buckets as well. I only have old buckets right now. I now have the trim from three harvests in my freezer, so time to do something with it.

That hash you have will be some great stuff! What do you plan to do with it?

Oh my buckets are just cheap Home Depot buckets. :thumbsup:

I plan on smoking the hash. In fact, you won’t be surprised to learn that I’m smoking it already! Haha! It’s awesome. Big smiley high, ear to ear, time for a bit of a nap I think. :rofl::smokeit::sleeping:

Lol! Sounds awesome! What was your quick drying technique for future reference. I am a hash newbie!
I used the lighter :d5: like this, elegant it is not :rofl: Here is how the noobs do it:
F48C946D-04D8-49E7-A073-5365F6FE519D.jpeg

Last edited:
This girl might be ready for her final 72 hour nute free soak... calling in the experts on this one: @Dinafem-Mark , @faded187 , @Mañ'O'Green , @Waira , @archie gemmill , @MedCzech and other less expert opinions welcome as well:

Dinafem White Widow XXL autoflower on day 88ish, don’t want to take her early or late, but just right. Is it my imagination or is she right on the money? Her top cola I took the other day is yummy. :baked:

My first grow ladies went 130 days and barely clouded, so my opinion is shit :rofl:. Apologizing in advance for my subpar trichome closeups ...
95AB179F-2AC0-4F4F-B002-0E863C93EBF4.jpeg

B1B3390E-EA70-4286-8610-2C17711FB99D.jpeg

1154266E-869D-481E-8EC3-125D736F6860.jpeg

E1773FA2-0D44-4D51-9AE2-6CD8867D2AC0.jpeg

1A839D83-020D-442D-9F69-C338F22E8E2B.jpeg

31A5E1A9-9CA2-4278-9C2F-0C3343E2FCDA.jpeg

141F8CAD-E816-466F-92FB-AC1CAAA462A4.jpeg

9BDE7B5C-A86A-4126-9184-E6A12D778E8D.jpeg

5ADB0434-91E9-44B3-868A-0C8CFB272B92.jpeg

D33EA35A-BE42-4946-94F9-A9DC3C59538C.jpeg

Last edited:
I would start running plain water for at least another week, she will still swell. People say you will pass the potency date, but in my opinion you have to run them a long time. All my white widow xxls went right at 100 days. Ive done 7 lol. Them red hairs will fall off and revert to bud as you start running plain water. Still looks like lots of nutes in leaves. In soil i run ph 7 last week. Dont know bout dwc. Lookin awesome tho. Holy shit!

I would start running plain water for at least another week, she will still swell. People say you will pass the potency date, but in my opinion you have to run them a long time. All my white widow xxls went right at 100 days. Ive done 7 lol. Them red hairs will fall off and revert to bud as you start running plain water. Still looks like lots of nutes in leaves. In soil i run ph 7 last week. Dont know bout dwc. Lookin awesome tho. Holy shit!
Haha! That’s what I love — a strain that’s so good you find experienced growers running them over and over. Thanks Faded! I hit the jackpot with this one.

So DWC, I’ll peg the pH at 6, and she only flushes for 48 hours, but I’m thinking 72 for the green leaves. Her PPMs maxed out at 1200-1300 but for the past couple weeks I’ve been feeding at <1,000 to get some of the excess out. Still pretty green. When I first dropped the nutes my Colorado Cookie looked like she fainted so I eased them back up, that kinda scared me. :rofl: Learning all the lessons!

So I see the amber and I guess it scares me seeing as how I’ve never seen it before, fingers getting itchy on the trigger. You think I should feed her for another week? If I drop her into flush she has nothing in the res...

Last edited:
Back