Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

That grow area is crazy. Lots of good smoke being produced out of there for sure! The CC from DP looks really tasty.

I hope the GSC from FB cures ok. There are two pheno types, the most common actually is the one you got. Unfortunately, that is not the phenotype that made her famous, the one that tastes like Thin Mint cookies. This one tastes like a sweetish, spicey, herb, but nothing overwhelmingly special tbh. She is still very potent though, and great for pain relief.

Rock on! Looking forward to seeing what you do next...

Thanks Wetwood! Welcome to my journal:

Big big week. Gotta get all the big girls harvested. Here’s the latest.

I took Fastbuds GSC down last night, finished trimming and bagging her today. Lots of larfy type small buds, more than I would have liked to see, probably my own fault for not keeping her undercarriage cleared out mostly. But her buds are weighty and compact and hard. She smells nice, really just the standard sweet pot smell. I put some of her nicest ones in this box and bagged the rest. She was day 103 I think. Of note, she was an extremely leafy girl, and real bear to trim.
View attachment 1058811
View attachment 1058812

Going to try out the getto bag dry this time. I did it with my Dinafem top cola and she dried, smoked, and smelled lovely even without a flush or a cure. Dinafem White Widow day 98, set to flush today along with Dutch in RO, FF, sweet candy and Enhance Mc. I’ve waited until the last possible moment to harvest and she is perfect:

View attachment 1058817
View attachment 1058820

Now this one I didn’t clean the undercarriage diligently enough either but look at the size of those low buds. She’s gonna weigh. I love this girl. Psyched to be growing more Dinafem. Her smell, size,
View attachment 1058822
View attachment 1058818
View attachment 1058819
View attachment 1058821

I’m really looking forward to trimming her up. I never needed to defoliate her much, she’s going to be a pleasure to trim.

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookie day 85ish. Flushing her and she’s not ready. She could have put on quite a bit more weight. Her color changed dramatically, quite striking. Her buds are compact and firm. Her smell is that pungent sweet peach mango and her high is divine. I have one seed left and I’ll be using it. I wish I could leave her up longer but she’s coming down Thursday with the Dinafem.

View attachment 1058824 View attachment 1058826 View attachment 1058825 View attachment 1058827 View attachment 1058828

:worship::worship::worship::drool::slap::slap::slap:

Thanks @Bigg Al ! Thanks @MedCzech ! Med, have you grown the Colorado cookies before, do you know about this pheno?

Shit just got real, arriving tomorrow— dutifully inspired by [HASHTAG]#NamesJeb[/HASHTAG]
6839AAE8-CDDE-494A-9DC8-A42D11237A2E.jpeg

Last edited:
Haven't dropped in in awhile, I LOVE the ghetto bag dry/cure :crying:buds almost never get that "cut grass" smell and already seemed to be partially cured when I jar them.
Looks like you got a great harvest as always!

I am too lazy ti go look back, your buckets are on a res correct?
And they don't have any drip system, you have airstones? Do you top water until the roots hit the solution?

I am trying to simplify my set-up with my current situation.

Haven't dropped in in awhile, I LOVE the ghetto bag dry/cure :crying:buds almost never get that "cut grass" smell and already seemed to be partially cured when I jar them.
Looks like you got a great harvest as always!

I am too lazy ti go look back, your buckets are on a res correct?
And they don't have any drip system, you have airstones? Do you top water until the roots hit the solution?

I am trying to simplify my set-up with my current situation.

Yes, grassy bud has been my problem, and not getting a hint of that this time around. Now, I’m running Megacrop instead of GH flora this run, and I’m also running it lower strength too. Also, all RO water the whole grow. I’ve struggled. And with the uvb light, the frost and smell and taste — I don’t know, this grow was mine to lose and I’m happy with it. The ghetto bags might just be the 5 star option, we’ll know in a few days.

Yeah I have the setup for the automatic topoff res, but I got to changing buckets and got behind on the retrofit, doubled the number of plants. My current technique is topping off with a 22 gallon res that sits just outside the tent. I feed it with RO and whatever is on the menu. Megacrop is very good with this — it has a bit of veg and bloom so weak Mc with some calmag is perfect for topping off everyone.

Anyway after I added all the plants and new buckets, I reworked the top off reservoir to run half inch tubing directly into the tent. From there I just go around with the hose and fill everyone. It’s manual, but it’s quick.

3AB60CD6-A32D-421B-8B21-8A9428678E1C.jpeg E18DB096-70B7-4967-9F50-17F83F5214BF.jpeg C25F5705-98F9-41D0-9A20-8F395DC0EAEF.jpeg

Congrats @davisgirl !!!!!:slap:

Gorgeous looking plant and buds!

Thanks so much FullAuto!

Yes, grassy bud has been my problem, and not getting a hint of that this time around. Now, I’m running Megacrop instead of GH flora this run, and I’m also running it lower strength too. Also, all RO water the whole grow. I’ve struggled. And with the uvb light, the frost and smell and taste — I don’t know, this grow was mine to lose and I’m happy with it. The ghetto bags might just be the 5 star option, we’ll know in a few days.

Yeah I have the setup for the automatic topoff res, but I got to changing buckets and got behind on the retrofit, doubled the number of plants. My current technique is topping off with a 22 gallon res that sits just outside the tent. I feed it with RO and whatever is on the menu. Megacrop is very good with this — it has a bit of veg and bloom so weak Mc with some calmag is perfect for topping off everyone.

Anyway after I added all the plants and new buckets, I reworked the top off reservoir to run half inch tubing directly into the tent. From there I just go around with the hose and fill everyone. It’s manual, but it’s quick.

View attachment 1059023 View attachment 1059024 View attachment 1059025

Thanks so much FullAuto!

Nice! Thank you for the photos and info. I gotta do less plants for now as I need to cut some light out as it's getting way too hot in there and only gonna get worse. So it's a good time to give myself a little break anyways :pass:

Nice! Thank you for the photos and info. I gotta do less plants for now as I need to cut some light out as it's getting way too hot in there and only gonna get worse. So it's a good time to give myself a little break anyways :pass:
I hear ya! My plates been a little too full as well, it feels nice to be getting down to a more manageable number of plants.

Back