Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

OK @Mañ'O'Green and @Waira — dramatic improvement on the ladies, all except little 13 day old Meph Ripley OG. This looks a little different and affects the new growth as well, where it is faintly visible on the tips. Can I add cal mag to an existing reservoir?
View attachment 1022193
Yes that looks like cal-mag. Have you bumped this up to 80% nutes yet If not do so. If you have go to 90%. Remember it has only been a couple of days since you ditched the tap water. If 90% does not fix it just keep raising it even to 120% if that does not cure it trash it. I have had plants that genetically could not absorb cal-mag?

Yes that looks like cal-mag. Have you bumped this up to 80% nutes yet If not do so. If you have go to 90%. Remember it has only been a couple of days since you ditched the tap water. If 90% does not fix it just keep raising it even to 120% if that does not cure it trash it. I have had plants that genetically could not absorb cal-mag?
Well, now that my little RO buddie is spitting out RO water I can pull a fresh reservoir any time. I set them up with 50 ppm calmagpro originally, then bumped them up to 80% MC2.0 and figured that would augment the calmag enough. They get new reservoirs on Monday but I’ll get Meph a new one today.

Well, now that my little RO buddie is spitting out RO water I can pull a fresh reservoir any time. I set them up with 50 ppm calmagpro originally, then bumped them up to 80% MC2.0 and figured that would augment the calmag enough. They get new reservoirs on Monday but I’ll get Meph a new one today.
Ok I would go to 90% on the MC. remember the 50PPMs of cal-mag does not count as that is just replacing the minerals taken out by the RO. Just watch for tip burn indicating you have reached a little beyond the maximum for nitrogen.

Well it’s the “Nominate your battle plant” cutoff day which was a simple process of elimination.
763AAD2D-4DFF-49D3-AD68-874D0FEE2789.jpeg

Meph is out — looks to be dieing in front of my eyes, though roots are beautiful:
BC1B2919-BD26-42AB-9F5C-E12BA1E5314F.jpeg

She looks better than yesterday when she got a new reservoir with calmagpro but I’m not convinced in her long term viability. I’m really broken up about her. First I lost her to root rot, and now with the water and whatever else is happening ... the Ripleys OG might be the one that got away on this grow. Don’t know if I have it in me to restart another this go around.

The GSC is quickly recovering, but she lost so much important time — she’s not a battle plant. That leaves Dutch and Dina.

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies — Lighting GOTY:
51ED5B95-BF3E-4364-92B1-FB079F1FD1F5.jpeg

Dinafem White Widow XXL — General Battle GOTY:
DDA4CC40-B80C-46C5-B4F2-BBD8662B4704.jpeg

Attachments

• 7DC4B22E-AADF-4599-A974-7BF2522188CC.jpeg
    7DC4B22E-AADF-4599-A974-7BF2522188CC.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 33
  • 51376EA5-1C71-428A-BBB0-ECEFE70E3CD4.jpeg
    51376EA5-1C71-428A-BBB0-ECEFE70E3CD4.jpeg
    185.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Behold, the Taj Mahal. The final major remaining project: hooking the new buckets to the top off reservoir outside the tent. Does anyone have any advice as far as making holes in the tent? The standard ports don’t work for me, I’m looking for something 4 footish, the top off will be on the other side of that back wall.

View attachment 1021856
Love the tent DG! I am jealous; I could do SOOO much in there lol. I showed the pic to the wife, she just shook her head no:shrug: looks like I’m stuck in the 3 footers. Can’t wait to see you fill that baby up

Things look good and I love the float valves, I'm looking at RO units now didn't realize how cheap they were. How do you like the RO buddie? I see it on Amazon for a very good price. Does it do the trick? Would you recommend it?
My tap water isn't too bad but I want the chlorine out and hey drinking water is nice too.

Love the tent DG! I am jealous;

I am so fucking lucky — grinning like a Cheshire Cat all over here.

How do you like the RO buddie? I see it on Amazon for a very good price. Does it do the trick? Would you recommend it?

The RO Buddie is my lifesaver. For now. I think it’s like a laser printer thing — the unit is cheap, but the replacement filters ... The plants seem to like it more. :rofl:

Back