Indoor Dabber's Magic Strains Thread

:funny:better wait about 2 weeks b4 harvest Fat and Sassy @ day 32 and that's yesterday pic she's bigger today

21a652839abd098d55a78e3c51a49510.jpg
Yikes! Fortunately, my growing skills are not as good as yours, I run water only organic super soil, so my plants are usually a little smaller. My BT ONLY got to 47 and 46. inches last run. Still produced almost 8zips combined.
Too late to wait, already in a solo . May grow her in a 3gallon . Gonna be a jungle.

Is it the genetics doing it all or can we add some growers skills to it?
How large pots do you use?
How many hours of light in veg/bloom?
Do large autoflower strains bloom later than small auto strains?

This is only my 4th grow, 1st grow filled with mistakes, 2nd grow 21 days in started using [HASHTAG]#mega crop[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#sweet candy[/HASHTAG] from @Greenleaf Nutrients 3rd grow added [HASHTAG]#autocob's[/HASHTAG] from @BigSm0 and here I am on the 4th and good genetics are always a plus

I blend my own medium
I ph to 6.6 entire grow
I run lights 24/7
I'm feeding 3 to 4 times a day everyday
About the flowering I just let them do what they do

Yikes! Fortunately, my growing skills are not as good as yours, I run water only organic super soil, so my plants are usually a little smaller. My BT ONLY got to 47 and 46. inches last run. Still produced almost 8zips combined.
Too late to wait, already in a solo . May grow her in a 3gallon . Gonna be a jungle.
OH GRAB :funny: I'm still learning here only 4th grow [HASHTAG]#mega crop[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#autocob's[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#magic strains[/HASHTAG] is really whats going on :woohoo: :headbang: I think BT x GWK can get big in a 3 gallon cant wait to see yours go :headbang:

OH GRAB :funny: I'm still learning here only 4th grow [HASHTAG]#mega crop[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#autocob's[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#magic strains[/HASHTAG] is really whats going on :woohoo: :headbang: I think BT x GWK can get big in a 3 gallon cant wait to see yours go :headbang:
Never know it’s your 4th grow. Couldn’t look more perfect. This site is such a positive, helpful place to hone skills. Great sense of community.
Experimenting, dialing in to a grow is great fun. If you mess up, just pop another.
Great genetics, nutes, and lighting really helps, something always hits the fan and making adjustments/ dealing with the unexpected is the challenge.
Keep making it look easy!!!

Never know it’s your 4th grow. Couldn’t look more perfect. This site is such a positive, helpful place to hone skills. Great sense of community.
Experimenting, dialing in to a grow is great fun. If you mess up, just pop another.
Great genetics, nutes, and lighting really helps, something always hits the fan and making adjustments/ dealing with the unexpected is the challenge.
Keep making it look easy!!!

:toke: :thanks: AFN ROCKS lot of great growers here and I've learned a lot from just reading about and watching other grows.

lmao, 46 & 47 inches isn't very small :p It seems you got about the exact size the plants usually get.. I think Magic said 4ft, that's where you was at..You have any Photo's of yours? i'd like to see how she looked..Have you done the Witch Doctor yet? :smokeout::hookah:

EA596523-424C-4B90-8496-67C87177134A.jpeg
FB6327FB-1AF7-4C9A-B74E-099FCA975651.jpeg
lmao, 46 & 47 inches isn't very small :p It seems you got about the exact size the plants usually get.. I think Magic said 4ft, that's where you was at..You have any Photo's of yours? i'd like to see how she looked..Have you done the Witch Doctor yet? :smokeout::hookah:
I only have couple picks in flower of the last BT. Not sure of days on them. Untopped one had bigger buds, topped many more but smaller. She took a couple weeks longer. Seamless, outside grow. Witch Doctor is slated for end of September.

Back