Indoor Dabber's Magic Strains Thread

I would like to introduce Fat and Sassy my BT x GWK gal she ran the other gals out of the tent [HASHTAG]#autocob[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#megacrop[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#magicbeans[/HASHTAG]
21a652839abd098d55a78e3c51a49510.jpg

These girls are one plant per tent. That’s why my girls ended up outside. Should be flowering for you very soon! Simply beautiful, skillfully grow you got. Magic’s gear perfectly showcased.
:toke: :thanks: @Magic genetics are awesome you can tell he takes pride in his work

:toke: :thanks: @Magic genetics are awesome you can tell he takes pride in his work
True! Hoping he makes available some of his other projects. Maybe a 2:1 THC/CBD strain in the works @Magic ?. BT is great for pain relief... excellent in budder, increasing the body effects .
Couldn’t help myself, just popped a BTxGWK this am. Heavy training in her future.Restrictive pot, anything to keep her in my tent.:worship:

True! Hoping he makes available some of his other projects. Maybe a 2:1 THC/CBD strain in the works @Magic ?. BT is great for pain relief... excellent in budder, increasing the body effects .
Couldn’t help myself, just popped a BTxGWK this am. Heavy training in her future.Restrictive pot, anything to keep her in my tent.:worship:
The BT x GWK isn't a joke all of those are 4 plus ft with Fat and Sassy being my fave

The BT x GWK isn't a joke all of those are 4 plus ft with Fat and Sassy being my fave
Lol! Just gotta finish off my Mephisto gear to make room. Another 30 ish days. Gotta keep her small until then . Gonna be close/tight . Never asked @Yourztrulee for a smoke report on the BTxGWK . Can only imagine. :crying:

Lol! Just gotta finish off my Mephisto gear to make room. Another 30 ish days. Gotta keep her small until then . Gonna be close/tight . Never asked @Yourztrulee for a smoke report on the BTxGWK . Can only imagine. :crying:

:funny:better wait about 2 weeks b4 harvest Fat and Sassy @ day 32 and that's yesterday pic she's bigger today

21a652839abd098d55a78e3c51a49510.jpg

Back