Outdoor Dabber goes outside

Ugh, just caught up on this thread. I hope this years outdoor more than makes up for last.

You ever do a small crime to get away with a big crime? Fess up to not wearing a seatbelt so they don't worry about the speeding/weaving/racing sort of thing. I can say, most police won't dig up 400lbs of dead liqeufied livestock to get at the 160lbs of human below it. Or something like that.... I saw it in a movie or was I on "vacation"... ah I can't remember.. well! Never mind!

Well went to the spots today broke up the frozen soil in grow bag and man it looks good I also dug out where had the big gal that got ripped. Before I catch shit, we know who done what matter of fact the same person sabotaged all 4 plants, actually he harvested 2 of the 4 the bag seed and the big gal.
:fire::finger: tweakers sad thing neither plant was ready the bag seed was closer but still lacked 4 to 5 weeks while the big gal had 6 to 7 :dammit:. What's even funnier is how stupid this tweaker really was. The poor bastard got so wasted on who the hell knows what that he calls buddy of mine who's a loyal friend ranting about a big haul and go figure the dump bastard sold it to him and the very next morning shit hits the fan. My, buddy calls dude, tells dude straight up he knew where he got this and was making it known. Matter of fact my buddy and I were together today recalling everything. Especially the way it all played out in the end and I'm also proud that it was handled without violence. @Mañ'O'Green was correct somethings things just take care of themselves :thumbsup:

So now it's time to plan this grow 1st thing is security so cameras will be on and recording all entries with cellular trail cams around well hidden, of course. Sucks having to do this on private property, but we learned we'd be better safe than sorry. Photo strains as of now are SeedStockers choices are, Pineapple, Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies I also think I have some RocBud photo fems and may have something else in the works not 100% on that just yet. I'm also considering doing 4 or 5 SeedStockers Super Skunk autos in 7 gallon rain science grow bags. This is in the planning stages and we'll see if I can be successful this go around :shrug:. So, if ya will pull up a chair and join me and just maybe I can finally grow under the sun time will tell :hippy:

Went out to the spot again today I think we've decided to do a 5, plant fem run 2 plants will go back in the spots from my last try with 3 in new spots. We've also decided we are going to use a 36 inch auger bit and go 18" deep then deciding what we are going to do as far as the soil/medium goes. More than likely I will be using FF Happy Frog as my base

OH BTW one plant will have a hay ring similar to this
1644977752139.png

Went out to the spot again today I think we've decided to do a 5, plant fem run 2 plants will go back in the spots from my last try with 3 in new spots. We've also decided we are going to use a 36 inch auger bit and go 18" deep then deciding what we are going to do as far as the soil/medium goes. More than likely I will be using FF Happy Frog as my base

I used the frog soil as a base for years in Washington state. You're gonna have fun!. I literally took a pick axe and dug holes in loose dirt/rock on the side of a hill behind our house. Tossed manure and compost in the bottom of the hole, then some amended frog to fill it up.

You be getting in on the outdoor comp this year then too, right ? :smoking:

OH BTW one plant will have a hay ring similar to this
View attachment 1420644
That got me to thinking.
Has anyone here used the tomato growing technique of planting around a compost pile? I've used 4 or 5 t-posts with chicken wire filled with compost. It grows monster tomato plants.

Back