Outdoor Dabber goes outside

:cuss::finger::cuss:..f*cking assholes.... That sucks both ends Dabber, what a bloody shame! .... Do think theft, or destroyed? Seems the latter? She had a ways to go as you mentioned,...

Oh no , mate , hunt him down and pull his finger nails out -- slowly -- :cuss:

Oh nooooo!!! So sorry to hear. What a waste.
Oh mannnn......... that so sucks.
So sorry dude.
:cuss::finger::cuss:..f*cking assholes.... That sucks both ends Dabber, what a bloody shame! .... Do think theft, or destroyed? Seems the latter? She had a ways to go as you mentioned,...
Oh no , mate , hunt him down and pull his finger nails out -- slowly -- :cuss:
Sorry to hear about that ripoff bro:cuss::warrior:
Mother F*******rs
:cuss:
Hope they get their karmic punishment .. the weed molds ... and they smoke it and get ill!!
Thx everyone BTW I know who it was that did the rip. Ever seen Pay Back

Thx everyone BTW I know who it was that did the rip. Ever seen Pay Back
Well it is not worth your life or liberty but whatever do not get caught. Perhaps allow Karma to deal out the punishment. That way we know you are here to grow another day.

:grrr1: that is shocking to hear Dabber mate, how slack they cant go and grow their own plant. Great you know them at least, most times not sure that the case. Dont put yourself in danger but i know how you would feel,i'd be angry as hell also.

Ok peeps its time to revive this thread. I'm gonna give it another try and see if I can grow me a BEAST under the sun :headbang:.
Well it is not worth your life or liberty but whatever do not get caught. Perhaps allow Karma to deal out the punishment. That way we know you are here to grow another day.
BTW I found out who it was and lets just say what goes around comes around

Back