Extraction Dab press the easy way

It about a year old Amazon changes it's prices to much
I prefer Ebay lol. They charge less to sell, so things are usually cheaper than Amazon. They are nice, I like the press itself. The price is to high tho and not a fan of the company. The press plates are nice price aside.

I just pressed some Kings Kush auto at 230° for 2:30 min. Higher temps because it's for gummies and want to get all I can get from it.

20190809_221318.jpg
20190809_221433.jpg
Its purple now, but wasnt originally. Kinda cool how its changed since Xmass.
20190809_221426.jpg
20190809_221408.jpg
20190809_222231.jpg
20190809_223317.jpg
20190809_223311.jpg

Nothing left on parchment just a little sticky. Some is the strain, but this pre press keeps it tight and all the rosin is pushed on outside of the puck. Nice and smooth no crease for rosin to get stuck in. Got 1.1g's not some how much I used.

Attachments

• 20190809_222237.jpg
    20190809_222237.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 50
Nothing left on parchment
I love it when it comes off perfect. every now and then when i buy green i get some that is wet and doesn't collect very good. I just figure it not the best quality.

I love it when it comes off perfect. every now and then when i buy green i get some that is wet and doesn't collect very good. I just figure it not the best quality.
That's a big part too, but this just helps. I dont use filters bags because the pre press keeps it tight and together so dont need to pick a ton out. Every now and then I will get some but minimal. Best tip/secret I can give to someone pressing rosin.

@Mcdee Ya when i first saw your prepress post I thought up was using it to smash th rosin, then i saw ur press and realized what it was. :oops1:

@Mcdee Ya when i first saw your prepress post I thought up was using it to smash th rosin, then i saw ur press and realized what it was. :oops1:
You can use your press before you heat it, but after you take out starts to open up. You can use it tho, this is small and easy best of all it works. I fill it up while plates are heating.

I almost bought one a while back but the prices always stop's me

I almost bought one a while back but the prices always stop's me
Yeah most I saw were expensive, but when I saw this for 50 I said it cost me 30 to make and have some work to do. So I grabbed it and glad I did!

Yeah most I saw were expensive, but when I saw this for 50 I said it cost me 30 to make and have some work to do. So I grabbed it and glad I did!
What do you think about the debate on dry, cure, press or dry, press when it comes to pressing rosin. On dry ice they are saying no need to cure. but i thought weed changed as you cure it get a better taste and smell. so in the end the rosin taste better and smells. any thoughts.
:laptop:

That's a big part too, but this just helps. I dont use filters bags because the pre press keeps it tight and together so dont need to pick a ton out. Every now and then I will get some but minimal. Best tip/secret I can give to someone pressing rosin.

In the 2 by 4 how much do you put in and how hard do you press. Ordered one and it’s on the way. Without heat can you press to hard. Flower/ kief how many grams are your pucks before pressing with heat. Any thoughts on dry sifting and making two runs. Kief then green? Or just leave it all together? Waiting for toys to show up and already trying to overthink every aspect.

Back