Extraction Dab press the easy way

Gotta love them patterns they remind me of butterflies but of golden thc goodness :pass: also kief presses are off the chart return wise I bought a rosinbomb rocket press myself it's great getting dabs of every strain I grow :vibe:

Car temps are about that range... Wonder if I could Fab some plates that can use water flow for heat.
Do it! I love Stoner Inventions lol, that would just be cool to say you have. I'll pull up a chair for the show, that how I learn best from watching.

Got them off amazon I didn't pay attention to the brand.
Kinda look like dabpress plates. Not a fan but their pre press is legit. Will improve your press results. I am pressing some later I'll post a pic, makes collecting easier which is always a plus. And its affordable was 50.00 on Amazon or Ebay. Dont want to sound like I work for them but it made a huge difference.

If the weed was better I would of had better looking rosin. I was a bit disappointed in what my buddy had given me.

DSC01544.JPG
Gotta love them patterns they remind me of butterflies but of golden thc goodness :pass:
I was thinking it looked like a mask during war time.

nice i haven't had the opportunity to smash that much at once, but i started my flush so in time.:worship:

Back