Status
Not open for further replies.
Decarboxylation is the process of removing the carbon molecule I believe it is and it converts your thca into THC there for increasing your potency by as much as 30% at the correct temperature and time. It makes the THC digestible basically therefore allowing your body to break down more of it and utilize more of it increasing your effects.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
When should we do it and when does it become redundant? I am assuming your products are heated to the point where decarb is not necessary?

Y
Medical state to Medical state with medical patients is legal and they even have it written into the Maine medical marijuana laws as far as shipping and taxes. However because some of the shipping companies are run my federal entities it's a very great area. It basically comes down to yes you can ship them from a patient to a patient but you are running the risk if they happen to notice what you're shipping and decide to do something about it and the choice is theirs.

You better get your apron on with that answer...

Single file folks, no pushing...

I hope you've got plenty of stock

Y

You better get your apron on with that answer...

Single file folks, no pushing...

I hope you've got plenty of stock
I get asked that question a lot and I'm sure there is also some effects from the receiving State as well so you'd have to look into the law of whatever state you were shipping to to make sure they didn't spell out that you can't do it

The one thing I've learned about medical marijuana laws is that they leave gray area on purpose and if it's not written that you can't do something then until someone does and it becomes a problem then it seems to be allowed. Or at least not punished or dealt with.

:welcome: :bighug::crisps: --> :baked: --> :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: -- :haha::haha::haha: :doh: --- Welcome Trichome Treats Laura! :thanks: ... great to have you visit with us here at AFN :woohoo1:....
It seems edibles and pure concentrates have both exploded in popularity these days, and it's no surprise...Pure extracts are perfect for foods I gather-- ease of use, no plant material, and most importantly, dosage titration,... Can you tell us what forms you prefer to use in recipes? Also, how do you calculate dosage when making goods? I assume you start with lab tested material, to see exactly what % cannabinoids are in there, then based on those %'s, figure out how much to add to a recipe to get a standardized mg per product,..?

hi and welcome Trichome Treats :pass:
im a rec user that loves all forms of cannabis.i do have a very poor sense of taste and smell.
when i made canna coconut oil it had a certain whiff that made it impossible to eat.i was like a child pushing the spoon away,i just couldnt do it.
am i hyper sensitive to that particular smell ? did i do something wrong ? or is there a way of masking the taste ? i tried dark chocolate,lots and lots of chocolate but nope i cant get over that smell/taste it makes me heave allmost puke.
i so wanted to try eddibles but seems i can only take in cap form.
any tips.tricks ?
thanks
:pighug:

The one thing I've learned about medical marijuana laws is that they leave gray area on purpose and if it's not written that you can't do something then until someone does and it becomes a problem then it seems to be allowed. Or at least not punished or dealt with.

Yeah, we had home delivery and mail order inside our state back when we just had the medical marijuana laws. As soon as we went to the recreational laws the state made the medical system move inside their stores. I'm sure we wouldn't have any problem getting transfers of cannabis in from other states simply because they still let us buy it on the black market. We just can't transfer to anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back