Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Treats,
Can you explain Decarb to us. I see a lot of confusion about it concerning edibles.
Decarboxylation is the process of removing the carbon molecule I believe it is and it converts your thca into THC there for increasing your potency by as much as 30% at the correct temperature and time. It makes the THC digestible basically therefore allowing your body to break down more of it and utilize more of it increasing your effects.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

@Trichome Treats I saw a question a minute ago from @Slater I think...it was about delivery to the UK.. I'm sure he was kidding but what are the rules about shipping? Anything you've looked into?
Medical state to Medical state with medical patients is legal and they even have it written into the Maine medical marijuana laws as far as shipping and taxes. However because some of the shipping companies are run my federal entities it's a very great area. It basically comes down to yes you can ship them from a patient to a patient but you are running the risk if they happen to notice what you're shipping and decide to do something about it and the choice is theirs.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back